[Preview + Feedback] Digit November 2005 CD/DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Boo Hoo

So much for the delay in preview thread

open office 1.1.3 ??? Wat abt 1.1.5 - the latest

Why on earth have they include real alternative and Quick time alternative seperatly if the are already giving the KLite Mega Codec Pack

Atleast games sound good

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I agree with others the contents are just too boring and outdated. Please give Knoppix and some more linux softwares. I've been really disappointed by the amount of linux softwares provided.

aku

Gonna make it BiG
SSSS U U X X
S U U X X
S U U X X
SSSS U U X X
S U U X X
S U U XX
SSSS UUUUU X X
X X
X X
X X
X X

IT REALLY SUX |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|

aku

Gonna make it BiG
-SSSS---U--------U--X---------------X
S---------U--------U---X-------------X
S---------U--------U----X-----------X
-SSSS---U--------U------X--------X
-------S--U--------U--------X-----X
-------S--U--------U-----------XX
SSSS------UUUUU------------X-X
-------------------------------X----X
------------------------------X------X
----------------------------X----------X
---------------------------X------------X

IT REALLY SUX |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|

kato

Karthiksn
wat the hell is ur point akucracker
Good lots of apps for ppl with mobiles
Could have given some ebooks on different programing languages

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
A lot of the software is what was reviewed in this month's Fast Track book to Essential Windows Tools, so that you can read about them and then install them. No other mag includes 90% of what readers demand, we do. Linux Distro's were given a break for 3 months because, according to popular demand (by forum members, not my opinion), it was a "waste of space".

This month we have included the latest PDFs, though you will have to browse the folders to see them as we did it last minute and didn't update the Flash interface. Apologies for that!

Certain older versions seem to have crept in somehow, I will make sure this does not happen again—I will have to become more actively involved in making DVDs/CDs from now on. Apologies for the few older versions as well!

Sneha we'll give you your wallpapers soon. About Linux Distro's, no promises but i'll try. Everything else feel free to Demand, but remember, popular opinion will prevail, so not all your demands will be met—feel free to shoot a few hostages because of this! :)

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Hey raabo this is partiality towards sneha. :(
Thanks for including the previous issues.
But, what about users like me who will find 90% of the cd/dvd contents useless as I use only linux. I don't mind you not giving linux distros but atleast you'll should have given some more softwares.
Anyways thaks for your clarification why you'll have given so many windows utils.

Tech&ME

Banned
Raaabo said:
A lot of the software is what was reviewed in this month's Fast Track book to Essential Windows Tools, so that you can read about them and then install them. No other mag includes 90% of what readers demand, we do. Linux Distro's were given a break for 3 months because, according to popular demand (by forum members, not my opinion), it was a "waste of space".

This month we have included the latest PDFs, though you will have to browse the folders to see them as we did it last minute and didn't update the Flash interface. Apologies for that!

Certain older versions seem to have crept in somehow, I will make sure this does not happen again—I will have to become more actively involved in making DVDs/CDs from now on. Apologies for the few older versions as well!

Sneha we'll give you your wallpapers soon. About Linux Distro's, no promises but i'll try. Everything else feel free to Demand, but remember, popular opinion will prevail, so not all your demands will be met—feel free to shoot a few hostages because of this! :)

Ok so this was the primary reason. But you forgot to include a PREVIEW in the October month about the next FASTTRACK, so the confusions.

Thanks for the clarification.

D

deadman

Nothing SPCL....
hopefull a better content in DEC MEGA ISSUE

deadman is here

linsuresh

Broken In
I think the people at DIGIT are finding hard to fill the space in CD/DVD.
To fill the CD/DVD what they do is just repeat the softwares that are already carried out. Adobe DVD encore 1.5 was carried out just two months back and now. Similarly more than 30% of the CD/DVD space has been occupied by older softwares. This is not good..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom