anuways i dont look for sftwares
the games rock
i like this conrent
thumbs up

pravinkumar

Broken In
Very much disappointed.

:cry:

DVD/CD contents-Not good, just repititions.

If you people are finding hard to fill space in CD and DVD.
I feel you can stop giving CD. (DVD is sufficient).

I want some 64-bit Linux OS. Its my only demand.
Please provide atleast next month.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
Raaabo said:
IDA - The Interactive Disassembler 4.8.0.847

Since when you people started distributing pirated stuff? AFAIK, this
particular version (if it's not a DEMO, of size ~14MB), is a cracked release
of a commercial disassebler software.

Somebody please confirm the filesize, for I'm yet to receive my issue.

- Yamaraj

D

deadman

Hey YAMARAJ...............it becuz of u that i am dead.

U cudve saved me

but now its late

now I've became a deadman

deadman is here

anshul

Journeyman

I heard that winamp 6 is out and is free. Well may I expect it in the December issue?

anshul

Journeyman

I heard that winamp 6 is out and is free. Well may I expect it in the December issue?

kato

Karthiksn
there is no such thing as winamp 6 if u wanna confirm check there official website.
And Raabo whatever they say the contents in it are good alsothnaks for the autopatcher and the demo for serious sam

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
jamesbond007 said:
Khattam_ do you seriously think it is demanding ?? I mean it has become more like begging!! How many times and how many members have asked for Knoppix, the best distro and the best rescue disk, sadly no ones listening man! I am really disappointed for I have to wait for another month to check to see the bundle Knoppix. I have placed a similar request on LFY forum even they seem to be ignoring the demand for Knoppix!
Really Disappointed

Yeah! Frustrating...........

I downloaded Slax, Insert, DSL and other small Linux Distros from a Cyber Cafe nearby, by paying a lot....... And they dont download larger files such as knoppix............. I would pay them if they would........... I can't order the CDs as well, coz we don't have credit cards here in Nepal...... And broadband connections are too costly here, to afford........ So my only source for Linux distros is Digit...... but I have been demanding knoppix for so many months and not only me who is demanding for knoppix....... But these ppl are not giving it out........ Moreover, they are also not giving any other distros of Linux or much Linux content for an escuse..... They include Wallpapers, Game demos and such cr@p but not a 700 Mb rescue toolkit and OS itself...... I dont know what to say...... But I'm gonna demand again.... What else can we do anyways??

bala4digit

Journeyman
a suggestion: u don't u folks...just try to add sumthing 10 unique things to ur every article n never repeat it any other issue...unless the situation becums real crappy...now tat 10 things can be reports , articles , sftwr ......or how abt includin a article which is very very interesting but too difficult 4 readers 2 spot it else were even in the net.....or a sftwr which is not free in net but useful nd doesn't increase the price of the mag .....don't keep on givin demos n shareware..........think guys it has been more than 4 yrs......yes tat wud be gud ...how abt giving a sftwr which is less than half a dollar...or more if u guys can afford....but useful....like the jukebox by music match....very useful....c ing the no.of ads n low quality paper....i hope u guys can afford it.

Bye.

----------------MOJOJOJO-----------------

bala4digit

Journeyman
cos many were disaapointed dat deir request is not included or else they r stil busy reading it.....oooh!!

BYE!!

-MOJOJOJO-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom