[Preview + Feedback] Digit February 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

.:deadman:.

Broken In
thats y its better to stop buy DIGIT........
they started to suck again........
from 2 yrs they started to suck
but around sep-dec DIGIt was improving and it seemed that they'll be back with full form.
But after this months iisue and prev months.i hv to say that DIGIT suck

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
this month's DVD has a virus, check this
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37139&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

cyberzook

Journeyman
2 positives

2 initial positives I find as soon as I get the magazine
1. I got it on 2nd Feb. :eek: Thats damn fast considering Digit's earlier standards
Keep up this good work

2. Digit S/w archive.. atleast they have started it. but needs to be improved a lot.

(e.g. *searching for Winamp gives nothing :!: :?: )

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
yet to get it... contents dont seem to excite me anymore... broadband :p.. computing/game article looks good to see on the cover.. have to read it tho :p

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
congrats :)

waitin for my issue :| damn i feel jealous of newsstands coz they get 1-feb delivery and cd/dvd jewel cases :cry:

sudipto

Broken In
ya, congrats jamyang
@Qwerty maniac, this time the magazine is out in the newstand from 30th jan. :eek: and didnt you subscribers get any cd/dvd case!!! :shock:

vijay_7287

Cyborg Agent
the page quality of the fast track thing sucks
but it is really useful for noobs like my Mom
so kinda mixed feelins here
but there should have more candy, like wallies, etc

sudipto

Broken In
ya may be fast track is not so imp. to experts but its very informative for the beginners like me.
@sujith, why did u say its better than DIGIT? i think its an integral part of DIGIT itself

fnatic@play

Broken In
Err.. i dunno if this has to be posted here...
but ..

the mouse reviews -

g5 gets 8.25 in the features category compared to the g7 gettin 16.625... how come? .. jus cuz the g5 is wired and hte other uses bluetooth? it cant be compared in tat sense. two totally different ways of communication.

and in the case o these 2 mice.. the wired n bluetooth version provide no difference in performace.. err.. should i say that the g5 actually performs better than the g7. and with the customisation tat can be done with the g5 , it feels more closer.. u know.. and the g7 has a batter pack instead. plus it costs around 2 grand more.

i use a g5 btw. and the control, the grip, the feel,... its all way above any other mice i've used. ANY. and so even puttin 4.25 for the g5 and 4 for , say, the microsoft or even the mx1000 isnt really a good comparison, imho.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
all mouse reviews r goofed-up. Jst check out their prices in last.I never thought Digit could do suck mistakes.

fnatic@play

Broken In
hehehe.. sorry... this is funny ....

chirag said:
all mouse reviews r goofed-up. Jst check out their prices in last.I never thought Digit could do suck mistakes.

hehehe.. u meant "such" i suppose... ; ))

C

cybermanas

The contents of the fast track book are good only for beginners.The page quality sucks and is not even readable.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Code:
hehehe.. sorry... this is funny .... 

chirag wrote:

hehehe.. u meant "such" i suppose... ; ))
:oops: Yea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom