[Preview + Feedback] Digit December Mega Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
Wat Rs.50 issue?
As long as I can remember, Digit (previously Chip) has always been Rs.100... Then how the heck can it be avlble for Rs.50 ???

goobimama

 Macboy
questions: Is the DVD a dual-layer one with good picture quality? Also, what type of sound does it have (DTS or Dolby Digital?).

kaysquare

Journeyman
cool_dude_prav said:
Wat Rs.50 issue?
As long as I can remember, Digit (previously Chip) has always been Rs.100... Then how the heck can it be avlble for Rs.50 ???

Then you missed the deleted posts...
Raaabo mentioned that subscribers hav to pay Rs 50 extra to get the Movie DVD + Game.

There was a lot of resentment from the members and Digit ppl deleted all posts that were questioning the logic behind it.

So i was asking subscribers whether we still hav to pay rs 50 to get the dvd or was it withdrawn

Aries

Broken In
cool_dude_prav said:
Wat Rs.50 issue?

First of all Digit is Rs.125/- and not Rs.100/-.

Now for the Rs.50/- issue

Digit December mega issue is priced at Rs.200/- because they are offering the Terminator 2 - Judgement Day DVD and Motocross Madness CD Free with the same. Now Digit had asked the subscribers to pay Rs.50/- extra if they wanted the Extra DVD + CD and there was a big hungama regarding the same. This is the second thread regarding the Preview and Feedback. The eariler thread was removed.....

kaysquare

Journeyman
Digit is very "professional" in running this forum. Even after this if digit asks its subscribers to pay 50 bucks for the so called "freebies" , i am sure that will cost digit a lot. I AM GOING TO A CONSUMER COURT FOR FALSE PROMISE. and i wouldnt be surprised if digit shows its professionalism once again and delete my post

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
@keysquare
Hey man is that true ?? I am with you man and let me tell you that I have been reading digit and other mags for years now and very recently I subscribed to Digit. So if I can be of any help for you I'll be delighted.
But I thought lets forgive them coz I believe they wont repeat this feat again!!

BTW you can call this thread as the remake of the flop December Preview + Feedback Mega Issue thread.... ha ha ha...... RGV said that he would remake the flop movie James but our Raaabo is much faster......

shaunak

Tux Fan
I DIDNT GET THE MAG YET
usually i get it by the first of the month. *i29.photobucket.com/albums/c290/Shiwen123/banana.gif
i am going crazee to get my hands on the mag. Screw the frills, all i want is the mag.

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
cool_dude_prav said:
Wat Rs.50 issue?

There is no Rs 50 magazine.........

goobimama

 Macboy
what horrible people. Charging people 50 extra for the DVD and CD....

If I was a subscriber I would have asked for a full refund of the my money and stayed away from this horrid publication. Thank God I moved to greener pastures...

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
hey.. that must be a joke....
Coz digit clearly states that the subscription includes any hike in pricing of the magazine and the subscriber need not pay anything more for the mag till the end of the subscription..

Guys spreading bull-sh!t nonsense can plz stop it right now...

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
:lol: ask Raaabo himself if u dont believe... they deleted a thread so bad luck, u dint get the news... w8 till u have to pay 50 ;)

Milkshake

Banned
shwetanshu said:
yuk, Sania looks so ugly on the cover page

Totaly agree with u MAN!!

she's so beautiful and they make her look so ugly by bad lightings,bad makeup and bad editing compiled with bad background

*img224.imageshack.us/img224/456/139gg1.jpg

But she's so beautiful and such a gud player

Bomb

Broken In
kaysquare said:
Digit is very "professional" in running this forum. Even after this if digit asks its subscribers to pay 50 bucks for the so called "freebies" , i am sure that will cost digit a lot. I AM GOING TO A CONSUMER COURT FOR FALSE PROMISE. and i wouldnt be surprised if digit shows its professionalism once again and delete my post

Whats the procedure to go to a consumer court ?

Some action ought to be taken !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom