[Preview + Feedback] Digit December Mega Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Re: Hey, what's this?

Generic Superhero said:
:shock: :shock: reading the earlier posts in this thread i came to know dat some posts were deleted. What's this? How does Digit justify this behaviour?

Mite be coz of high flaming :twisted: :evil:

kaysquare

Journeyman
Sreekanth V said:
We are Human beings and it is the capability to forget and forgive is one of the factor that make us different from Animals.

Yeah sreekanth you r right!!!

And common sense also distinguishes Humans and animals . I dont think digit has any.

Its really sad to see raaabo/any other "responsible" person is not even caring to answer subscribers queries.

I WANT A FORMAL APOLOGY FROM MAULIK JASUBHAI TO ALL SUBSCRIBERS for the inconvenience caused to subscribers and ship the so called freebies free of charge.

I am waiting for a response ....

I am a human and i have little patience...

Digit, act before i get to consumer court and sue you....

multi

lazy bone
Re: Hey, what's this?

QwertyManiac said:
Mite be coz of high flaming :twisted: :evil:

No, there was not such flaming in those posts.

But, yes , there was such collecter's edition kind explanation reply from Raabo which was explained how they still not cover total cost of issue , etc .

zero 1 award for that reply :p

after that many members replied him with Quotes for his reply.

the deletation is still big mystery :evil:

coolblue

Broken In
In kubuntu linux theres no problem! install the codecs.....and play whatever dvds u want for the rest of ur life! no need to install any drivers etc.!

Aries

Broken In
Sreekanth V said:
I wish I was a subscriber so that I can easily avoid the T2 DVD - remarkably boring film, seen many times in HBO, Star Movies etc.

You say it is a boring film and it has come may times in HBO and you have seen the same may times....right? If its boring why did you watch the same so many times? :) :) :)

csunpandian

Right off the assembly line
Regarding the subscriber copy

digit,
Hi I am a digit subscriber.I really got problem with my dvd and cd,,since Iam getting these in a normal "polythen cover" that makes its life complicate..just 1 or 2 days the disc gets corrupted with dust and scratch..no place to store the disc..can you pls send those things in a case pls, like the newsstand issue..

Sundar

kato

Karthiksn
@prem sharma wat is this that guy insulted someone so badly and still Raabo kept his kool wat do u expect him to say for his rude comments(and urs). Everyone is unhappy but no one made silly remarks and named called anyone like u and him and i m shocked to learn the guy who used that language is supposed to be part of air force which considered to be the most disciplined.

And i guess its pretty late the subscribers have not still got their copies. i wonder.......

premsharma

In the zone
kato said:
@prem sharma wat is this that guy insulted someone so badly and still Raabo kept his kool wat do u expect him to say for his rude comments(and urs). Everyone is unhappy but no one made silly remarks and named called anyone like u and him and i m shocked to learn the guy who used that language is supposed to be part of air force which considered to be the most disciplined.

And i guess its pretty late the subscribers have not still got their copies. i wonder.......

IT IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT DIGIT DO NOT LISTEN TO ITS SUBSCRIBERS. I HAVE BEEN WRITING TO THEM FOR YEARS TOGETHER. ANYTHING WRITTEN IN THEIR PRAISE WILL PROMPLTLY BE PUBLISHED AS LETTER OF THE MONTH, WHEREAS ANY CRITICISM FINDS ITS WAY TO DUSTBIN. IF THEY WANT TO BE UNILATERAL, LET THEM STOP THIS FORUM. THIS IS ONLY THE PLACE WHERE SUBSCRIBERS CAN SPIT THEIR ANGER IN WHAT EVER WORDS WHEN THEY FELT LIKE CHEATED.

REGARDING RAABO, I HAVE READ THAT POST OF AF OFFICER, THERE IS NOTHING SO BAD IN THAT. EVERY COMPANY FACES SUCH KIND OF ALLEGATION AGAINST ITS HEAD. RAABO NEED NOT DEFEND MAULIK IN SUCH STRONG WORDS THAT HE CREATES PROBLEM FOR HIMSELF. ANY WAY DIFFERENT PEOPLE PERCEIVE THINGS DIFFERENT WAY BUT NO WAY RAABO CAN BE SGI [SOLOCITOR GENERAL OF INDIA]. I DO NOT ACCEPT HIS VIEW OF DESCRIBING FEW LINE ON LAWS. THERE ARE MANY MORE DEFENCE OFFICERS AND NON-OFFICERS WITH YOUR MAGZINE EITHER SUBSCRIBER OR THROUGH NEWS STAND COPY. RAABO COULD HAVE ANTICIPATED BEFORE MAKING ANY REFERENCE TO DEFENCE OFFICERS THAT ANY THING SAID WOULD BE TAKEN TO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY OF DEFENCE OFFICERS [NAVY, ARMY & AF].

DIGIT HAVE FORCED RS 200 ON NEWS STAND BUYERS, A USELESS MOVIE & A USELESS GAME WHICH NO ONE WANTED. MORE OVER NO OPTION OF BUYING WITHOUT THESE FREE GIFTS FOR NEWS STAND BUYERS. I

REMEMBER YOUR INVOLVEMENT IN THE DISCUSSION REGARDING DIGIT PROVIDING OFFENSIVE WALLPAPERS, YOU ALL GUYS SAID EXCEPT SNEHA THAT IT'S ALL FINE. IF THAT IS THE CULTURE, DIGIT IS INCULCATING, IT WAS A MATTER OF TIME THAT ONE DAY YOU MAY HAVE TO SEE SUCH HARSH WORDS. NOTHING WRONG IN THAT WHEN SUCH KIND OF WALLPAPERS ARE ACCEPTED.

BOTH THE AF OFFICER AND RAABO CAN MAKE PEACE BY TENDERING OPPOLOGY TO EACH OTHER OTHERWISE, THE SHOW WILL KEEP ON GOING BY SOME OR THE OTHER.

mod-the-pc

Back to School Mr. Bean !
Had to recheck to ensure that its the Digit magazine and not the "FREEADS" magazine circulated locally in Chennai. I really regret having paid Rs.200 to go through all those stupid ads. If the people @ digit think that its the way to make money, that would definitely be a steep dive towards grave. Very poor content :cry: . Really had to reconsider my decision to subscribe to this ad magazine ...
Who knows maybe this is my last post in this forum...
Bye bye DIGIT forever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom