Preview + Feedback [December 2010]

Status
Not open for further replies.

echoplxx

Journeyman
***December Special Issue***

*img163.imageshack.us/img163/1546/digitcoverdecember2010f.jpg

It's that time of the year again! Our December issue is a special issue, and this month, we've raised the bar even higher. We're offering prizes, discounts coupons and vouchers like never before. We have made sure no one is left out. The Collector's issue with 150+ pages, DIY Fast Track to Build your own Robot, the 2010 A-List Pocket Book, 3 dual-layer DVDs, gifts, vouchers, discount and training coupons are all up for grabs – totalling to an unbelievable Rs. 8 crore! Hurry and get your copy today...

Fast Track to Build your Robot- As kids, most of us have been fascinated by the world of robotics. With this Fast Track, we give you an opportunity to bring this fascination to reality. We assume you have no prior experience in robotics or electronics, and guide you through the electronics and mechanics involved in assembling the circuit, building the mechanical body, and writing the code. You'll find all the instructions in a step by step manner with a detailed instructional video on this month's DVD.
*img574.imageshack.us/img574/5134/fasttrackcoverfinal1.jpg

2010 A-List Pocket Booklet – After a year of tested products, reviews and verdicts, it's time for our sign of approval on the products of 2010. A compilation of 200+ products across 20 categories, this book will be your handy pocket guide in all valuable buying decisions regarding top contenders, specifications, features and test results this year.
*img829.imageshack.us/img829/7968/pocketbook.jpg

Speed up your Life – Are you clogged down because of a slow life? Can't seem to figure out your sluggish PC? Still stuck with you age old inert cell phone? If your answer to any of these questions is yes, then you need our “Speed up your Life” cover feature. Our detailed guide shows you how to speed up Windows 7, Ubuntu, your browser, your gaming experience, your social networking skills and much more...

We built India's fastest PC, and we love every bit of it – Check out this beast unleashed at out Test Centre..
*img13.imageshack.us/img13/6540/indiafastestpc.jpg

Alpha DVD – By Demand special – All left out demands + Award winning short animations by Frameboxx

Omega DVDDon't Miss - Mega Movie of the month – Yes Men save The World (2009) – Trouble making duo Mike and Andy get some revenge for the Bhopal Gas tragedy victims.

Collectors DVD – All past issues of Digit + Over 2000+ Tips and Tricks in search able format

Can you resist the temptation?

Features in the Magazine
Firefox, fall of the mighty browser? – Find out what went wrong with the biggest most popular browser we all loved.
Linux vs. Windows – The eternal debate! Find out who emerged victorious!
Speed up your PC without over clocking + How to upgrade smartly?
World View – Our pick of the best tech articles from around the world. How many cores is too many? Find out your need then decide what best suits you. Check out what Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg says at the launch of Facebook mail and much more...

Tech@Work– Working with Python – A quick and dirty tutorial – A language that has its friends in all high places, lets say Google for starters – learning Python, Numbers in Python, Strings in Python and more...

SKOAR! reviews The football game of the season FIFA 11 + the much awaited Civilization V

Bazaar reviews
Your navigational companion is also a phone – Garmin ASUS A 10
Nikon D3100 – Compelling offer for entry-level seekers
Fresh apples in the Pod – iPod 4G
Extra value for money with this Android Froyo phone – LG Optimus One
DELL Inspiron M501R, Zotac Ge Force GTX 580 plus much more

DIY Build your own Android application using Google's App Inventor – Find software on the DVD

DVD Contents at a glance
Alpha DVD
Frameboxx Animations – Award winning films from India's animator talent pool
Must watch images from Wikimedia
Linux Video shows and Podcasts
Sifar - Full Hindi music Rock Album

Omega DVD
Mega Movie - The Yes Men Fix the World (2009)
Make your own Android app with Android App inventor
Video Tutorials - Building Dynamic Websites
200+ HD Wallpapers

Collectors DVD
100+ past issues of Digit
2000+ Tips & Tricks Archive in search able format
Digit TV - Build your own Robot
Hand picked - Speed Up apps to ease your life

**Get your copy today**

For full list of DVD contents click here

So people what do you think?

Last edited:

toofan

Technomancer
LOL: Its Rs 250.00, i checked with the main website, then what is special about this Issue.

Charging Rs 100 extra and providing one DVD and 1 fast track for free. Lol how its free then?

This price hike in not good. Seriously I oppose it strongly. So not buying this issue against the price hike.

pushpipsu

Broken In
its worth buying!

worth rs250...those who r complaining, digit gave everyone of us a chance to get it for rs200...so nobody should complain

Hsakarp_kahtap

CG Artist++
Alpha DVD – By Demand special – All left out demands + Award winning short animations by Frameboxx
OMG you guys included Frameboxx (My Institute video's) thanks you so much hope u included 1 Life too.

Tech@Work– Working with Python – A quick and dirty tutorial – A language that has its friends in all high places, lets say Google for starters – learning Python, Numbers in Python, Strings in Python and more...
thanks finally you added python tuts too..

Video Tutorials - Building Dynamic Websites
Thanks hope one day i will create my own

This Issue is worth to buy for me at Rs.250.But i got a clear massage net time i will demand all request after October so that they can fulfill in next December LOL

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Rs.500/- discount coupon for training.com is the gift.....how many of us would really use it

its worth buying!

worth rs250...those who r complaining, digit gave everyone of us a chance to get it for rs200...so nobody should complain

increasing the price and the giving a discount? is that the chance?

Last edited:
Yes, like any special issue its priced at Rs. 250

Great issue, received email that my digit magazine has been dispatched :mrgreen:!! Voila !! worth 250rs :shock: Digit is the No.1 Technology magazine and it will live the same for another 100 years to come :)

Thanks to team digit.

PS: my subscription ends this December and will surely renew it :)

OP
echoplxx

echoplxx

Journeyman
OMG you guys included Frameboxx (My Institute video's) thanks you so much hope u included 1 Life too.

thanks finally you added python tuts too..

Thanks hope one day i will create my own

This Issue is worth to buy for me at Rs.250.But i got a clear massage net time i will demand all request after October so that they can fulfill in next December LOL

Yes Prakash 1 Life movie is there, were you involved in its making? Good to know that you are excited about the issue.. let us know what you think..

ravindarjobs

Broken In
LOL: Its Rs 250.00, i checked with the main website, then what is special about this Issue.

Charging Rs 100 extra and providing one DVD and 1 fast track for free. Lol how its free then?

This price hike in not good. Seriously I oppose it strongly. So not buying this issue against the price hike.

This edition contents really sounds good. but yes digit has raised the price, and says "its free". How is it free then?
Digit is boasting that they are giving it for free.

Rs.500/- discount coupon for training.com is the gift.....how many of us would really use it

increasing the price and the giving a discount? is that the chance?

i remember, last time also DIGIT has given some training course coupons.
Really who would use them? its not worth providing those coupons. Again this time digit has come up with those coupons.

Has DIGIT had any agreement with that training provider?????????????? it sounds to me so.

Digit, if you can, please provide coupons which most of the people can use them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom