Preview + Feedback [August 2011]

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mag, FT and dsic cover looks very interesting - we are getting SKOAR + 2 FT's extra ! - so I'm not bothered much about an extra DVD ;-)

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Hmm I will opt out of this one. Nothing much of my taste. I prefer more PC related Content than Technology as a Whole.

Last edited:

Roshan9415

Broken In
u guys are sometime good and sometime bad.Some members including with me requesting u to add backtrack5 in the dvd from last 4 months but u guys are not adding!!!
Also u guys are too slow.digit magzine preview should come to 25th of every month.

pls don't include bogus movie and song.No one like old and bogus movie.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Weird!! I have not received my mag. till now! This is unusual! I usually get it on 1st or 31st itself! :|

Update: Received it as soon as I posted this :p

Last edited:

chris

In the zone
Only 1 DVD is provided with July and Aug months ?

I mostly don't read the book, just check the dvd's :(

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
I am Pro single DVD.. The current package format is better than the previous.. I would be happy if it is continued only if it doesn't rise the cost overall..

anandharaja

In the zone
magix Movie Edit pro is free or trial.

But mention in excel file and DVD its free. if free what is the serial Number

jayantr7

In the zone
Contents of the magazine is good, SKOAR is good. But sadly, both my Fast Tracks many pages upside down and stuck, almost most of the pages of iOS book. You guys should care about printing and binding.

mayur gaikwad

SUPPORT OPEN SOURCE
I am subscriber still I haven't received the copy yet ! I send email to HELP section but no reply! Don't know whats going on ?

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
^^ you might get reply tomorrow.. they take atleast 2 days to reply...

i received my copy today arnd 5:00pm.. this time their service was literally very poor...

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Here is a bit of feedback on the August issue :)

The magazine-
really liked the magazine. Loved the cover story of Source code to success. the first page of the magazine was superb as always.

All the tech news were good.
i felt the story on pg. 16 was a bit unnecessary considering you gave a entire fast track to G+ but still it being tech news probably deserved its place there.

The best part according to me was the tips and tricks on Steam. It was absolutely awesome. The Htpc guide was great and I beleive many people benifitted from it. The laptop test was ok. Could have done better. I found the portable drive test very usefull as well
All in all the magazine was superb. Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom