Preview + Feedback [April 2010]

Status
Not open for further replies.
/offtopic

is digit spamming -as I received email for digit survey, whereas when I click on it next page digit home for subscription and every time I open that page 5-6mb bandwidth is consumed, however no survey page opens:-x

jayantr7

In the zone
thinkdigit.com 's homepage iz looking better:
please give trial of adobe premier pro.....and mass effet 2

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
The price would be same as special issue ... right ??

-An entire course called "Introduction to Computer Sciences and Programming" with all the lectures, slideshows, notes and tests (the videos are not downsized)

This going to be a best thing to collect ... though I'm not a computer science student .. :p

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
@hot zubs; it must be a special issue, IMO. Let Anorion clear this :)

@Anorion; Fast Track to ??

@digit; That's not good, something special for only subscribers, what about news stand readers ?? Thats not fair. So by this it seems you don't like newstand readers.

jayantr7

In the zone
@saquib_khan
there's something special for newsstand but extra special for subscribers....reads some above replys to know

Admirer Of Digit

Journeyman
We have something special for subscribers this time around. Stay tuned.

Here is a quick preview, cannot give away too many details yet:

-30 entry level cell phones tested, and over 50 speaker sets and docks
-Digit CTC winners, the Open Solaris Geek Hunt Contest, and Digit's biggest Fan announcements are all in this issue
-An entire course called "Introduction to Computer Sciences and Programming" with all the lectures, slideshows, notes and tests (the videos are not downsized)

ps: This post is going to be heavily editing over the next 3-4 days. Post if there is something you are curious about, will put it in here

Please give us more info about Digit TV, FT, & MAG. CONTENTS........

please.....please reveal the contents.......

:idea::p:p:p:p:pexcited......

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Digit is also doing Partiality :((
like politicians....

+100..........:(

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

What we gonna do with old OS "Windows XP SP3" trial version ???

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

What we gonna do with old OS "Windows XP SP3" trial version ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom