Preity Zinta counting the Prize money after IPL

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paranj

^add the apology to your signature

No i wont. Not at all for PZ. if it was a HOLLYWOOD actress than i wud have done. Bollywood actress-actors have......well leave it.

@ Paranj
Forgetaboutit!
Exactly what i am trying to say. :) Anything more? i say call Preity on the forums and make her a tech-geek too:)

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
ya....dats his age, v can understand......dats y I said him to calmdown.....it was I who commented abt her kissing and hugging problems first........but I kept my limit, Paranj has to learn to control his emotions :)

@Paranj

dats ok man......every has there own little problems....nobody is perfect ;)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
in the meantime i got a new theme for gnome, looking like teh hackers machine now :D

P

paranj

ya....dats his age, v can understand......dats y I said him to calmdown.....it was I who commented abt her kissing and hugging problems first........but I kept my limit, Paranj has to learn to control his emotions
u wanna know why i am anagry? Becuz first u guys bash me to death for this alienish actress and that Dashavantha or sumthing movie thread guys bash me for telling the truth that movie's not good. inspite of thanking me, they offend me. SORRY GUYS I CAME TO THIS FORUM SEARCHING FRIENDLY PPL. ALL I FOUND WAS PPL WHO OFFEND THEIR FELLOW MEMBERS FOR ACTRESSES, SOFTWARES, GAMES, MOVIES AND WHAT-NOT. thanks u, i enjoyed my time thouroughly here.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Now if anybody else pesters Paranj or disses Preity or create ruckus of any kind I'm reporting it to the MOD. Call me Snitch but its the right thing B1y@tch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom