Preity Zinta counting the Prize money after IPL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Preity Zinta was NOT in Gupt. It had Bobby Deol as lead actor, Manisha Koirala his lady and Kajol as psychopathic b1tch who murders Bobby's father Raj Bubber . :cool:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
I can't believe you fellas are so cheap minded!!! The picture was funny , alright , I laughed at it. But whats up cursing her with all bad words and making fun of her because of hugging and kissing. .... you ppl(some) are treating her like she slept with the team.Sorry that I am sounding like a moral police, but what was she supposed to do when her team won? You expected her to sit down and smile. After she and her hubby invested so much money on it. IS it?? ANd you Mr. paranj, Now I know why you couldn't and wouldn't get that girl. No , I'm not her fan but I respect for what she had achieved. She's more popular and rich that 99% of poster in this thread , so respect for what she had achieved.

Oh by the way, I can't believe that THERE IS ALWAYS A MOTHER IN NATURE thread got deleted because it was inappropriate school kids, lol.....and this thread is appropiate.... tells them how pervert males are and how low they always think. :x :x I didnt mean to sound like this, but I cant control.

lol! look at her, how can someone hug that b1tch? Even the locale college girls look better than jer. i am better off with my GF :D b1tch shud die after losing than taking 2Rs. I think she will go and buy boomer chewing-gum with it :D
Its not funny ,its not cool but its a sick post!!!!

Last edited:

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
zinta's from punjab..punjabi kudi..lol..yea shes lost what she had...too much of hugging...lol
She's from Himachal Pradesh :cool:
I'm no fan of her but like to maintain a full personal knowledge bank.
@Paranj
Change ur attitude towards woman boyoh cause we don't wanna nurture a Sadist Rapist here :mad:
Anyways this is a Tech Forum so if ne1 wanna b1tch 'bout her better FCUK off to Orkut. :D

adi007

Youngling
Lol..nice pic

@paranj:What the hell do u think of urself...are u a super model ..?
I think that mods must ban u :mad:
When ever i see ur posts, there will be cheap,ugly and dirty words...This is a public forum u fool...u can't just use these kinds of words
You are really sick...it's better that u consult a good doctor...
Your attitude towards girls and womens is very ugly and disturbing...
If the same continues then u will land in trouble and also society will be in trouble becoz of u ...:mad:
I hope u understand these and improve ur attitude and behavior and if not get the hell out of digit forum...:mad:

Last edited:
P

paranj

@paranj:What the hell do u think of urself...are u a super model ..?
I think that mods must ban u
When ever i see ur posts, there will be cheap,ugly and dirty words...This is a public forum u fool...u can't just use these kinds of words
You are really sick...it's better that u consult a good doctor...
Your attitude towards girls and womens is very ugly and disturbing...
If the same continues then u will land in trouble and also society will be in trouble becoz of u ...
I hope u understand these and improve ur attitude and behavior

AND ALL OTHERS

u like Zinta i dont, whats the problem. This a tecg-forum as someone mentioned and not a fanboie forum to brag abt this low-class actress. U say she has acheived soo much. U compare within India but wat abt outside India? Compare it with them, Zinta is less popular than that 16yr old Emma Watson(now.now i respect her). Even that 16yr.(at HP2 time) acts better than Zinta ! And abt my attitude, i cant change it for some pesky actress.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
may be she is a low-class, but does calling her names and swearing will do any good

U need to control your thoughts and fingers before typing anything. Better avoid such posts or u are liable to be prosecuted.

OP
Pathik

Pathik

Google Bot
Paranj dude, tu abhi bachha hai, have some respect for women. Atleast successful and brave ones like Preity. And if you dont, dont post such stuff in the forum.
The post was just a joke. Dont turn it into something ugly.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
You don't like her, no problem. But whats up calling her b!tch and all that!!!! You and anyone else have no right to comment disgracefully on anyone unless you know what he/she's been through!!!:x Very Very sick attitude you have!!

P

paranj

You don't like her, no problem. But whats up calling her b!tch and all that!!!! You and anyone else have no right to comment disgracefully on anyone unless you know what he/she's been through!!! Very Very sick attitude you have!!

eggman and all other PZ fans a hearty sorry from me ok? Happy i wont comment anymore on PZ. But that does not change my way of thinking towards her. I am apologizing because of u guys and not for her. Sorry:)

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
@paranj

u think the way u like abt her......but respect others concepts and plz don't ruin this thread anymore......u hav to change ur attitude man, this is to the way....u know it. In most of the threads u r behaving like this.....

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
hey guys..bunk it will you..
we all know she doesnt know how to act and everything and shes a total waste of screenspace..but dont start a war here defending her...we all at some point or the other hit back at girls and call them this and that for their attitude..and not undeservingly either..this being a tech forum such language was totally uncalled for but lets not talk about attitudes anymore...coz no man is any less..

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
To all guys:
Forgive Paranj as the guy is just a kid.He barely has a hair on his nut and in this age his hormones are playing Serious Sam with his body and mind.:D
Give him some space and time to mature up and by the last post I think he's got the point.:cool:

P.S:
I'm not Sexist person or against women but I've read and experienced that 90% of Women(or Girls) open their mouth for only 2 things:

1. Spill out Trash (Miss South Carolina 2007 anyone)
  2. Give BJs (.......... fill whoever u wanna relate to)
:cool:

Last edited:
P

paranj

u think the way u like abt her......but respect others concepts and plz don't ruin this thread anymore......u hav to change ur attitude man, this is to the way....u know it. In most of the threads u r behaving like this.....

please yaar i apologized. u are bashing ur fellow thread member for actress who dosent even know u exist? huh! and i thought ppl think abt their friends first than strangers. Well anyways sorry again. AND I WILL NOT CHANGE MY ATTITUDE FOR 2Rs. HEROINE. sorry for bashing. sorry for bashing . :D happy every1? do u need more apologies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom