Post your VITEEE Ranks

mohityadavx

Youngling
^^ Do u have any frnd in VIT if yes check 4 racism etc

My frnd studies in SRM chennai and gave AIEEE this year as he can't live there any, more due to this north south racism. He is being asked 4 ragging every now and then beaten twice even if he has completed his first year!!!

agent_47

Right off the assembly line
im from south , the rasiscm thingy is a rumour ..@geekyboy , which branch ur taking ? And where did you allot ur counselling centre on june 1 , hope we can meet

mohityadavx

Youngling
im from south , the rasiscm thingy is a rumour ..@geekyboy , which branch ur taking ? And where did you allot ur counselling centre on june 1 , hope we can meet

I don't know about it in VIT

But in SRM Chennai its happening as the guy suffering lives only a door next to me and gave AIEEE this year. last year his AIEEE rank was ~1 lakh this time he is expecting it even worse but would still change his college.

Doen't make sense otherwise??? Does it???

Last edited:

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
VIT no racism I have a friend there, it's a bit restrictive he says, rules, 6pm back to hostel wada wada

but it's good.

mitraark

Decrepit
No nothing about Racism , i also have a friend there and he is doing very well ... yes the Hostels are damn restrictive i've heard , all the more reason for no occurance of any sort of ragging ..

Top Bottom