Post your Speedtest results

tkin

Back to school!!
My speed has increased but Ping took a dive, again:

*www.speedtest.net/result/1781176687.png

lordirecto

In the zone
I am using a Reliance 600kbps daytime and 1mbps night time combo plan for the past 3years @ 750+tax/month.
*www.speedtest.net/result/1787448550.png

techbulb

eUREKA...
*www.speedtest.net/result/1753250920.png

Hey i wanted to ask a few question about your plan i was thinking of upgrading mine.
1. Does the line directly hooks to your pc or through a modem because i read in a forum that the line is direct
2. How much speeds do you get on torrents and on direct servers because i know 12mbps is very fast but we don,t practically get such speeds
3.how does reliance login system works and in my home there are 3 wifi enabled phones and a laptop so can i use them if this plan uses a direct line. direct or modem will i have to do some sort of login through my phone to get connected .
4. Which city do you live in how is reliance service and billing there , do you get good ping for gaming
5.do this plan have quarterly ,half yearly & yearly billing options because i did'nt found them on their site.

I also saw a night booster 1500 plan is that good because i need a good speed plan for gaming and downloading , in freedom 999 plan i will reach the limit in probably 4-5 days max a week

Thanx in advance ;-)

mayoorite

Night Fury
*www.speedtest.net/result/1789471227.png
Ajmer,Rajasthan Plan BBG-FN-HOME-600-COMBO-PLUS-MONTHLY.Night unlimited .

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Why I am getting 1mbps speed after finishing 6GB Fup limit on 24th of these month!!!

*www.speedtest.net/result/1792164502.png

tkin

Back to school!!
Why I am getting 1mbps speed after finishing 6GB Fup limit on 24th of these month!!!

*www.speedtest.net/result/1792154154.png
Its a bug in the system, enjoy while you can, don't make it a habit, you'll feel sad if it goes down :wink:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Broadband speed in my uncle place.
Location-Saltlake, Kolkata

*www.speedtest.net/result/1797665552.png
Plan-500 night unlimited (BSNL)
I totally shocked by the freaky speed .In torrent i am getting over 450Kbps.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
The worst part is I still haven't got any speed post. Sam who is from same city and on same connection had received boost. But not me :(
Maybe from next month?

tkin

Back to school!!
My speed from speedtest.net is cr@p, in torrents I get good speeds, time to change teh modem, suggest a modem for BSNL guys?

Shankar9822

Broken In
This is what I get.....
I am using 750 UL which is unlimited with 512KBPS.

PING: 110 ms
Download Speed: 0.48 MBPS
Upload Speed: 0.70 MBPS

Waiting to have unlimited plans coming with more bandwidth.

tkin

Back to school!!
not possible bro ... just letting u know that NIC based connection has banned torrents,youtube .... so can seed nor download torrents nor watch and download youtube videos ...am praying that they dont ban facebook
For 350/- per month: *www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&e...2-YgNe0nNpnjo9JOw&sig2=VODUe5iBgXUi3-C8wcg80Q

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
*i.imgur.com/yle0d.jpg
This is what i get download speed with BSnl 3G in pc with my Nokia 5230 3G HSDPA 3.6 mbps......

Top Bottom