Post your Speedtest results

Sirakri

Hardcore NTR Fan
which plan ? and i saw your rig pics in the other post ,post some new pics and from where did you bought the watercooling kit

Its Reliance Freedom 999 plan. Yeah, I'll post them soon :) I bought it from EKWB directly and got it shipped by a friend.

techbulb

eUREKA...
Its Reliance Freedom 999 plan. Yeah, I'll post them soon :) I bought it from EKWB directly and got it shipped by a friend.

So you bought the kit directly from the site and got it shipped to your friend and then he bought it to you how much weight was it when your friend bought it to India and how is it performing

peace out ;-D

Sirakri

Hardcore NTR Fan
So you bought the kit directly from the site and got it shipped to your friend and then he bought it to you how much weight was it when your friend bought it to India and how is it performing

peace out ;-D

Its performing extremely well, all we need to confirm is water is not leaking :p
Yes exactly, I paid, he got it, he brought it, I took it. ~4 KGs.

vishalg

AMD Fanboy
i am on a 750UL plan and was getting 1mbps since few days, but since last evening the speeds have dropped back to 55-60 kbps :(

can someone confirm

tkin

Back to school!!
I'm on BSNL FN500 plan, for the last 3/4 months my connection ping and speeds has worsened dramatically, although I get 200KBps in torrents, but normal speedtest results suck.

*www.speedtest.net/result/1764612157.png

tkin

Back to school!!
I got BSNL guys to change my ports, speed improved at last, thank god:

*www.speedtest.net/result/1776624071.png

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Airtel is a crap
*www.speedtest.net/result/1781029125.png
Within 2-3 days they send an sms saying that you have exceeded your limit..While i havent they are such a bunch of liers
My limit 5 gb a month..after crossing 256 kbps :(

Top Bottom