Post your Speedtest results

Act Fiber 50 Mbps - 549 / Month

actt.PNG

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Which fiber?cost and plan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is obviously from another universe where India is one of the most developed country in world and visits our universe just to tease us peasants who are on ancient internet infrastructure.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
He is obviously from another universe where India is one of the most developed country in world and visits our universe just to tease us peasants who are on ancient internet infrastructure.
H probably posted the connection speed of his workplace, all decent IT companies in Bangalore have gbps fiber connection.:)

TheSloth

The Slowest One

He is obviously from a decent IT company in Bangalore Hyderabad which have gbps fibre connection.

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
IMO you are paying too much for too low speed.

Expensive asf boi :blink:

Well, do I have any other option? At least vodaphone is consistently bad. Others don't even have half the speed. I have jio too, but voda is the only one which works consistently. I was even planning to add a broadband connection (Queries regarding broadband upgrade) but haven't found a good provider/ISP yet.
Office internet. Getting paid to use it :lol:
lol, is ur office near ur house?

*www.speedtest.net/result/10098049419.png

50 Mbps plan - 500GB FUP - ₹826 per month - ACT fiber
ACT really needs to bring their prices down after declaration of price war by jio, followed by airtel's participation.

Currently, have airtel in Bengaluru. Was ₹799+tax earlier (now ₹499+tax) for 40Mbps UL but sadly copper connection.

*www.speedtest.net/result/10099085425.png

khalil1210

In the zone
ACT really needs to bring their prices down after declaration of price war by jio, followed by airtel's participation.

Currently, have airtel in Bengaluru. Was ₹799+tax earlier (now ₹499+tax) for 40Mbps UL but sadly copper connection.

*www.speedtest.net/result/10099085425.png
I hope they bring down prices.

But they are most likely to increase the plan speed instead. I remember being on 10Mbps plan @ ₹796. They increased the speed 2 or 3 times and now it 50Mbps

Last edited:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I was using Airtel 40Mbps plan of 1.2k, even though their advertised speed is 80Mpbs. But they do not tell customer that it is only for fibre plan, not for the copper connection. They kept on telling me to wait for the Fiber connectivity for more than 2 years. Now I relocated and ditched Airtel. But their customer care service is decent.

I hope they bring down prices.

But they are most likely to increase the plan speed instead. I remember being on 10Mbps plan @ ₹796. They increased the speed 2 or 3 times and now it 50Mbps
Right now considering their plan speeds in Bangalore, that will be an useless move. I had their 100Mbps 450GB FUP plan for 1.3k because I needed 450GB, not because of 100Mbps. I continuously hit 450GB FUP for 2 months, so moved to airtel UL.

I was using Airtel 40Mbps plan of 1.2k, even though their advertised speed is 80Mpbs. But they do not tell customer that it is only for fibre plan, not for the copper connection. They kept on telling me to wait for the Fiber connectivity for more than 2 years. Now I relocated and ditched Airtel. But their customer care service is decent.
Airtel's copper connection is the best copper connection I used till date, but sometimes the slow UL speeds annoy me. Pings in-game (R6) are just ~5ms higher than my ACT. They told me that fibre will be here in 2-3 months, I will surely look for other options when my 3 months are over. Excitel might have coverage in my area, heard they are good as well.

Even if ACT provides something like 50Mbps 1TB FUP for ₹600, I might jump back to it. In the last 30 days, I have used 600-700GB on my airtel BB.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Right now considering their plan speeds in Bangalore, that will be an useless move. I had their 100Mbps 450GB FUP plan for 1.3k because I needed 450GB, not because of 100Mbps. I continuously hit 450GB FUP for 2 months, so moved to airtel UL.

Airtel's copper connection is the best copper connection I used till date, but sometimes the slow UL speeds annoy me. Pings in-game (R6) are just ~5ms higher than my ACT. They told me that fibre will be here in 2-3 months, I will surely look for other options when my 3 months are over. Excitel might have coverage in my area, heard they are good as well.

Even if ACT provides something like 50Mbps 1TB FUP for ₹600, I might jump back to it. In the last 30 days, I have used 600-700GB on my airtel BB.
I agree about the pings. I used to play Rocket League on Airtel and always had decent pings on Asia servers, even got ~150ms for Europe servers, for which ACT had higher pings during that time.

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
*www.speedtest.net/result/10127160767.png

ISP- Airconnect
price - 700
promised speed - 50mbps
cap - 1000gb

PS.These results are over wifi.

Last edited:

kapilove77

Padawan

Switching from excitel to ACT because excitel giving me stability issue while work or gaming.

Top Bottom