Post your Speedtest results

ispyder

God of Geek's Heaven
My speed is below
*www.speedtest.net/my-result/2981795752
*www.speedtest.net/result/2981795752.png

My internet connection is FREE because its Railnet, provided by Govt. for free to all the IAS officers, and I am lucky that my father is an IAS officer :D

and a few days ago it was like mind blowing!
*www.speedtest.net/result/2941685326.png
*www.speedtest.net/my-result/2941685326

Attachments

• 2981795752.png
    2981795752.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^railnet is available for free for officers in railways living in official railway colonies not IAS officers unless your father is an IAS officer on deputation in railways.

shreymittal

Being Human
My speed is below
Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results
*www.speedtest.net/result/2981795752.png

My internet connection is FREE because its Railnet, provided by Govt. for free to all the IAS officers, and I am lucky that my father is an IAS officer :D

and a few days ago it was like mind blowing!
*www.speedtest.net/result/2941685326.png
Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results

Have you ever been to THAILAND..??

ispyder

God of Geek's Heaven
^^railnet is available for free for officers in railways living in official railway colonies not IAS officers unless your father is an IAS officer on deputation in railways.

Yeah he is in Railways, but you should know this thing that every officer in railways (except doctors) have to pass the IAS exam, then interviews and then they get their ranks, and option to choose that where they would like to go (postal, IPS, IFS, Railways, etc) so there my father chose Railways. So basically every govt class 1 officer has to pass IAS exam. And yeah I do live in a railway colony, BTW who are you?

Have you ever been to THAILAND..??

Nops, never been to Thailand, why are you asking?

sksundram

In the zone
Yeah he is in Railways, but you should know this thing that every officer in railways (except doctors) have to pass the IAS exam, then interviews and then they get their ranks, and option to choose that where they would like to go (postal, IPS, IFS, Railways, etc) so there my father chose Railways. So basically every govt class 1 officer has to pass IAS exam. And yeah I do live in a railway colony, BTW who are you?

sir, you seriously need to get your facts right :blink:

Last edited:

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
open or restricted n/w
torrents?

Open, though there's restriction on torrents... But, through proper proxy torrents work too!!!
P.S.: The proxy is a secret among them seniors but it doesn't matter as everything is uploaded on LAN which is a hell lotta faster than the torrent anyway!!! :-D:mrgreen:

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
Open, though there's restriction on torrents... But, through proper proxy torrents work too!!!
P.S.: The proxy is a secret among them seniors but it doesn't matter as everything is uploaded on LAN which is a hell lotta faster than the torrent anyway!!! :-D:mrgreen:
you mean DC++ ahhh...

Top Bottom