Post your latest Purchase

Chetan1991

Youngling
Hello,

I have been watching these since 3-4 months selling on ebay.Are these good?
I am also planning to buy one.The one you have received how much total available space it has for use?

How can be they so cheap?is their any fault in them?I really want to gift this ssd to ankitj1611 (its me) :-D:-D as Diwali gift
I bought one of thses months ago for 3.6k. Working like a charm since then. No guarantee though. Mine turned out to be an 840 pro. First worlders waste money like water...

Gollum

Collector
4 new components
*i.imgur.com/BtiyTIQ.jpg
*i.imgur.com/v8RBZxv.jpg
One concerning issue, the Top USB ports are out of line :/
everything is straight upto the dvi port and then the ps2 port and two USB ports next to it feel lifted.
At first I thought that I put the cpu cooler too tight causing the board to bend but then the dvi port and vga should have also lifted. moreover the cpu cooler comes with a hard backplate that prevents the board from bending.
I feel like the top ports are not soldered properly.

However, everything is working fine. Do you guys think I should dismantle the board from the chasis and see if this is a bent board or just misaligned top ports.
If misaligned, should I ask for a replacement?

Gollum

Collector
You might screwed it wrong.

Unscrew and place the board and check first.
I dont think so as the previous board was in the same place. but then again I could have made the base screw come loose causing it to come up a millimeter or two, thus causing the board to lift a bit.
Man It will be super difficult to unscrew everything again. Fuuuuu
I had the exact same problem with my case. I just had to deal with it and use the bottom ports.

What do you mean by bottom ports?

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
A family friend of mine is doing her PhD from CMU, she did her MS from OSU and B Tech from an university in Bangalore.
CMU is one of the most expensive schools and they have a strict policy of not awarding a single dollar in scholarships to internationals. This is only for undergrad btw.

Actually no. I'm there and in another University for Join phd and till now I paid 0 cent.
This is another misconception, there is no scholarship in PhD, we are getting paid for our job position..

I have no idea if another kinds of ohd position exists which matches your description.

Moy

Gadget Freak/Flashaholic
Bought @ Rs. 1,600/- from amazon.

*i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r772/tanmoy88/Random/003_zpsaipbhruq.jpg

Gollum

Collector
Polk Audio TSX 150C
Much needed component for my home theater.
This thing is massive but its got a sweet sound.
*i.imgur.com/m7mQhXQ.jpg?1
*i.imgur.com/xHVhuH1.jpg

icebags

Technomancer
[MENTION=145237]Moy[/MENTION] 500 Watts ? [MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] post some pics after setup plix. connecting to tv or desktop ?

Top Bottom