Post your latest Purchase

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Buy Audio Technica ATH-M50X Black Professional Studio Monitor Headphones Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in

just 500 more.

if you can, return that thing and buy this.

I specifically wanted wireless headphones. these sound way better than my hd429. I would've gone for the m50x/m70x if I was looking for a wired pair. sorry, but what did you mean by 500 more?

Nice, do post a review. And how much?

Yep will use them for a while and post a review. cost Rs 11,499 from Amazon. I was about to get the Bose around-ear wireless headphones II, but they were out of stock online and in-store. thank god for that.

I feel sometimes it's not just about raw audio quality. I really love my Bluetooth headphones, simply for the wire free mobility they offer me

yep I agree, I'm no audiophile to me these sound amazing and the wire free mobility, also being able to connect two devices simultaneously and switch between them is godsend :) . which pair do you have?

Last edited:

anaklusmos

Youngling
I specifically wanted wireless headphones. these sound way better than my hd429. I would've gone for the m50x/m70x if I was looking for a wired pair. sorry, but what did you mean by 500 more?

Yep will use them for a while and post a review. cost Rs 11,499 from Amazon. I was about to get the Bose around-ear wireless headphones II, but they were out of stock online and in-store. thank god for that.

yep I agree, I'm no audiophile to me these sound amazing and the wire free mobility, also being able to connect two devices simultaneously and switch between them is godsend :) . which pair do you have?
Haha, nothing so fancy. I got the soundpeats qy7 for gym and other stuff, but I ended up using them whenever I'm not in my house

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

Great purchase Dude, but 12k for headphones?

anaklusmos

Youngling
Great purchase Dude, but 12k for headphones?
I don't know about these pair, but it's pretty much worth it for the m50x.
It is like a mechanical keyboard, once you own a pair of good headphones, you don't want to use anything less anymore.
Btw 12k is pretty much nothing in the audiophile community.
Why not ? If you derive pleasure from songs then investing in good setup is worth it.
+100 this

Hrishi

I agree that once you get used to better quality of music it's hard to downgrade.
However for some people it's not just about quality . Comfort is one thing that must be there , speaking of which m50x doesn't excel on that segment.

The good thing about m50x is that with modifications you can make them wireless but needs quite a bit of DIY.
However the point is that you will never get the same quality in music like wired does , clearly making the m50x useless.
Different things , different scopes of listening.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
It is like a mechanical keyboard, once you own a pair of good headphones, you don't want to use anything less anymore.

+100 this
well I was this close to buying it...., but then i sorted out my priorities, in which a roof / shelter / home comes first.........

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want to live in a rented home for life......

Hrishi

well I was this close to buying it...., but then i sorted out my priorities, in which a roof / shelter / home comes first.........

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want to live in a rented home for life......
I thought your dad is a politician in India.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

+100 this

This. M50x is a decent pair of headphones at best. Quality pairs usually start from 300$+ onwards and you need a good amp to drive them.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Bought from Flipkart @8.9K during Billion day sale.

*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/12183747_10206401101961135_5895064484400752395_o.jpg

Sennheiser PX80 from Chandni chowk, Kolkata. 300 rs cheaper than amazon and flipkart. :D
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/12189495_10206440295620952_179235830948117304_o.jpg

icebags

Technomancer
Sennheiser PX80 from Chandni chowk, Kolkata. 300 rs cheaper than amazon and flipkart. :D
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/12189495_10206440295620952_179235830948117304_o.jpg

nice ! how does it actually sound compared to other sennheiser in ear stuff at the same range ?

Gollum

Collector
nice ! how does it actually sound compared to other sennheiser in ear stuff at the same range ?

These sound pretty good
but build quality is very bad
cable looks super cheap china made types
the speakers have a regular sponge cover that will definitely wear out over time.
the foldable head band looks very flimzy but may withstand a little bit of beating.
It would be good to price this at around rs800

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Im looking to buy Samson SR850 headphones, there's one version that comes with 2 units, Samson SR850 Studio Headphones, 2-Pack: Amazon.in: Musical Instruments
It will save about Rs 800, if anyone wants to buy this, with me in Bhubaneswar, please contact me (PM)

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Sound compared to ''in ear types'' is kinda low (though it need burn-in). Actually this headphone is quite good build wise similar to Koss PortaPro. And i bought this after reading lots of reviews.

Top Bottom