*i60.tinypic.com/2gwhvgn.jpg
*i59.tinypic.com/22fex0.jpg

HTC One M9

*i61.tinypic.com/2isazbb.jpg

Sony XBA - 3 IEMs

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Bought Site not found · DreamHost from Dreamhost for just $1

.xyz domains are being offered for $1 for the first year as a part of a gift as it is DreamHost's birthday.

sksundram

In the zone
@GhorMaanas Congrats! I was vying for this power bank for a long time but the price was always inflated online. Do you mind sharing the FK link? Was the delivery prompt?

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Nature got much more details than any man made things. Insects are best.

i meant as compared to the macro-shots of flowers, etc., insects came out best.
he (brother) later on bought tamron's AF 70-300 mm for taking the macros. you could may be buy that.

- - - Updated - - -

@GhorMaanas Congrats! I was vying for this power bank for a long time but the price was always inflated online. Do you mind sharing the FK link? Was the delivery prompt?

thanks! this is the listing. the price has now risen. i had purchased it under some offer on powerbanks. took 3 days to deliver. but as compared to usual delivery-time by amazon, even these 3-4 days' time feels quite long. had placed order for another powerbank (different brand) and a few other items; those should be delivered today.

kaz

right here
Thank you everybody :)
I do not know what lens to buy for macro. Could anyone suggest please.

This: Buy Nikon AF-S DX Micro 40mm F/2.8G Prime Lens for Nikon DSLR Camera Online at Low Price in India | Nikon Camera Reviews & Ratings - Amazon.in

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=105759]bubusam13[/MENTION] Damn!!! that dragonfly looks great even with a non macro lens (couldn't see it in the office yesterday).. BTW, please post the review of that tripod in Camera Talk thread, looking forward to buy one.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Got the OnePlus 2 :lol: and tempered glass screen protector...Amazon amazed me by delivering them in less than 48 hours :-D
*i58.tinypic.com/2s0ecki.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1066.jpg
    IMG_1066.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 85

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
congrats @dan4u! yes, amazon's delivery-times are usually very quick at my place too (had one mSD card delivered in less than 24 hrs recently at my place)

congrats @Tenida! the phone looks marvellous!

@sksundram - another powerbank that i got from flipkart (for 750/)

*i.imgur.com/Vq9wdcg.jpg

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Damn, Amazon delivery amazes me. They delivered parcel on Sunday.

Got my gunnar glasses. Package has some dust over it and even lenses had some minor specks. I cleaned them and looks like no scratches at all. I could see tiny fingerprint on one lens. But the whole pack was hard plastic seal packed.

It is my second glasses from Gunnar. First one broke. Much better in comfort. Last time I went for heavey metal frame and that was heavy, especially on nose bridge. This one sits without any discomfort. I almost don't feel like wearing glasses.

D

Deleted member 118788

its for my sansa clip+ and pantech burst (and may be tab too), and any chillar stuff in between that may require charge. :mrgreen:

750 for 3000 mah? Doesn't sounds good to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, Amazon delivery amazes me. They delivered parcel on Sunday.

Got my gunnar glasses. Package has some dust over it and even lenses had some minor specks. I cleaned them and looks like no scratches at all. I could see tiny fingerprint on one lens. But the whole pack was hard plastic seal packed.

It is my second glasses from Gunnar. First one broke. Much better in comfort. Last time I went for metal frame and that was heavy, especially on nose bridge. This one sits without any discomfort. I almost don't feel like wearing glasses.

Same question has Nerevarine. I had been went through lasik Surgery this April and now I do not have any issues like head ache/something which I used to had with my number glasses or contact lenses. Is this something works? I am on PC most of the time, more than 12 hours daily.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
What is the point of Gunnar Glasses ? Do they actually work as advertised ?

Same question has Nerevarine. I had been went through lasik Surgery this April and now I do not have any issues like head ache/something which I used to had with my number glasses or contact lenses. Is this something works? I am on PC most of the time, more than 12 hours daily.

It does work but don't think that it's some kind of wonder glasses which will remove all strain. It just makes it more bearable. If you could stand seeing screen for 5 hours without glasses then you would have additional time of about 4-5 hours more before you feel same strain as before.

I bought it for 2500. It was on a deal. List price is 5000. So, it was a bargain. Buy if you get a good deal.

tkin

Back to school!!
It does work but don't think that it's some kind of wonder glasses which will remove all strain. It just makes it more bearable. If you could stand seeing screen for 5 hours without glasses then you would have additional time of about 4-5 hours more before you feel same strain as before.

I bought it for 2500. It was on a deal. List price is 5000. So, it was a bargain. Buy if you get a good deal.
Any option to get powered glass? I generally go for Crizal, will Gunner be better?

Top Bottom