Post your latest Purchase

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
uploadfromtaptalk1443754541290.jpg

Puma Carlos ind running shoes from amazon lightning deal.

Feels comfortable and springy while running.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Me too bought Tomb Raider :D

I will not recommend buying Square Enix games directly from steam becoz you'll get region locked version of the game but paying the US price. Buy Square enix games from 3rd party sites such as GMG,Nuveem, Gamersgate to get the ROW version of the game

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
I will not recommend buying Square Enix games directly from steam becoz you'll get region locked version of the game but paying the US price. Buy Square enix games from 3rd party sites such as GMG,Nuveem, Gamersgate to get the ROW version of the game

+1 to this. Got GOTY edition, can't play now.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Bought Noctua NF-F12 PWM Fans. I wanted a quiet PC, so PWM controlled fans were necessary. Works quite well. I can sleep without noise now.

6 years generous warranty. Will see if they honor it.

*i.imgur.com/YRBZoJo.jpg

Lot's of goodies in the pack. And some engineering mumbo jumbo. Fans are noisy at max 1500 rpm but that's only when I game.
*i.imgur.com/xFytXdi.jpg
*i.imgur.com/zOd6cfd.jpg
*i.imgur.com/E02na57.jpg
*i.imgur.com/3heW03F.jpg
*i.imgur.com/2FPnFBE.jpg

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Bought Noctua NF-F12 PWM Fans. I wanted a quiet PC, so PWM controlled fans were necessary. Works quite well. I can sleep without noise now.

6 years generous warranty. Will see if they honor it.

Lot's of goodies in the pack. And some engineering mumbo jumbo. Fans are noisy at max 1500 rpm but that's only when I game.
Damages?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

From Primeabgb. Rs ~1300 each. Bought two for push and pull CPU cooler config. Earlier was using Scythe Kama Flow 2. Those were not PWM controlled fan.

But the primeabgb takes so much time to deliver. I had to ask when they are going to ship. Even for the tracking number. Their website doesn't work well.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I really liked Mi table mat too. Bought two of them earlier for both of my pcs. Serving me well.

Top Bottom