Post your latest Purchase

tkin

Back to school!!
Got tempered glass screen protector for my LG G2 @ 350/-+shipping(50/-). Took 5 tries and unbelievable amount of frustration, fear, cursing and sheer amount of luck to put it on without a single dust particle under it.

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Got tempered glass screen protector for my LG G2 @ 350/-+shipping(50/-). Took 5 tries and unbelievable amount of frustration, fear, cursing and sheer amount of luck to put it on without a single dust particle under it.
Damn you get it locally for like 80 bucks

SunE

Professional Newbie
Tempered glass? BTW I got Nillkin branded. Least price in eBay etc for that is 600+

If it actually took you that much effort to apply a Nillkin then no offence but you're a noob at applying screen protectors :p I can easily apply Nillkin's in the 1st attempt since they provide so many good accessories in the package, especially the anti-static film.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
The bezel is pretty much invisible when the monitor is switched-off.
However , when in switched on you will see the bezel , which is somewhat 8-9mm thick from sides and top.
I like this monitor particularly because of it's colour reproduction despite being a matte panel , and the MAC like looks.
One might even confuse it for a MAC , if the logo is to be hidden.

I am inclining towards buying HP Pavilion 22xw too. If it comes in White, I wouldn't be having second thoughts. What are your views about it. Would it look better if it came in black?
PS: Looking like a MAC, isn't a compliment in my eyes. I don't particularly want to make it look like MAC if it makes sense. :p

I prefer black, since in dark when you are watching movies, the bezel becomes invisible. What are your views about it?

tkin

Back to school!!
If it actually took you that much effort to apply a Nillkin then no offence but you're a noob at applying screen protectors :p I can easily apply Nillkin's in the 1st attempt since they provide so many good accessories in the package, especially the anti-static film.
Agreed :D

Hrishi

I am inclining towards buying HP Pavilion 22xw too. If it comes in White, I wouldn't be having second thoughts. What are your views about it. Would it look better if it came in black?
PS: Looking like a MAC, isn't a compliment in my eyes. I don't particularly want to make it look like MAC if it makes sense.

I prefer black, since in dark when you are watching movies, the bezel becomes invisible. What are your views about it?
White looks nice .

Here are the pics.
- Album on Imgur

Spare the pic quality, it's taken from a mediocre camera phone. SLR wasn't charged up. :(

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
White looks nice .

Here are the pics.
- Album on Imgur

Spare the pic quality, it's taken from a mediocre camera phone. SLR wasn't charged up. :(

Your album made me aware of another monitor which resides along with the HP one. What monitor is that?
Also, waiting for better pics with better wallpaper.

Hrishi

Your album made me aware of another monitor which resides along with the HP one. What monitor is that?
Also, waiting for better pics with better wallpaper.
That's my HDTV. Videocon 28"HH
I bought it last year to serve as a display for gaming needs. Its a 768p 28" panel that my laptop can handle easily.

I now use it for either tri-display setup with my laptop otherwise use a secondary display for watching movies , etc on PC.

Ps : I don't watch TV at all , haven't even purchased the DTH either.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
^^
These things can help,like make up

Tidy Up! Wire Bin: Amazon.in: Office Products

Tidy Up! Wire Trap: Amazon.in: Office Products

whipit

Right off the assembly line
Re: Post what you purchased.

Hey guys, long time lurker first time posting. Excited about finally jumping the gun and making a pico projector purchase.

81httmaPceL._SL1500_.jpg

Debated about this for a while but I've always been curious about having a projector but never wanted to spend the money. When I heard about pico projectors and saw the price I started looking for one and finally got this AAXA ST200 720P LED Projector. It's pretty bright for it's size...150 lumens and the 1280x720 resolution is great. Can't wait to take this thing camping. The battery only last for 60 minutes so I bought a power pack so I can at least finish a movie. :lol:

Not my video but I'm looking forward to playing some games on it too!

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Tempered glass? BTW I got Nillkin branded. Least price in eBay etc for that is 600+

you can never go wrong with a Nillkin. A grade stuff. once you know the technique to apply protectors, its actually easy.

There is a cellotape method. thats the easiest. only takes some effort to clean up the dust and grit and then line the protector up with the screen. i did it on my ZenFone 5 on one go with the cellotape method.

- - - Updated - - -

White looks nice .

Here are the pics.
- Album on Imgur

what the actual frak.

that setup.. you will have some quality headache when you decide to shift you base of operations

Hrishi

you can never go wrong with a Nillkin. A grade stuff. once you know the technique to apply protectors, its actually easy.

There is a cellotape method. thats the easiest. only takes some effort to clean up the dust and grit and then line the protector up with the screen. i did it on my ZenFone 5 on one go with the cellotape method.

- - - Updated - - -

what the actual frak.

that setup.. you will have some quality headache when you decide to shift you base of operations
Yeah well....the operations gonna expand.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
In my opinion NILLKIN is worst brand for backcover. No question of wasting 350rs on frosted shield covers.

kaz

right here
Bought Nillkin Anti Explosion Tempered Glass Screen Protector For iPhone 6 from Amazon
for my roommate :p

Top Bottom