Post your latest Purchase

Chetan1991

Youngling
Received 2TB Silicon Power A15 portable HDD bought from PayTM for Rs 5900 (after cashback of Rs 1100.) It was available at even lower prices a month ago.

Not as good looking as it looks in pics, and quite bigger than WD Passport. Performance seems to fine though. It was rated the best among its peers a year or so back by Digit.

- - - Updated - - -

Just bpught this Dual Shock 3 for Rs 800 (after CB) :*paytm.com/shop/p/sony-dual-shock-3-wireless-controller-black-GAMSONY-DUAL-SHKHWA850033D962A96. Seem like quite a deal.

Do you think its genuine? Bought it to play racing games on PC and Android.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Received my KZ ED8, cost ~550. Its superb, sound is great and noise cancellation is awesome! Thought about reviewing it but I'm too lazy :p

*i.imgur.com/AeqK9qV.jpg
*i.imgur.com/LhB3j5y.jpg
*i.imgur.com/TIroc76.jpg
*i.imgur.com/LKxwcrf.jpg

Chetan1991

Youngling
Ergonomic chair from eBay. Special Matrix Adjustable Office Chair Mgchairs 10 Discounted | eBay

Anyone here using one like this one? Whats your experience compared to conventional ones filled with foam?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Received my KZ ED8, cost ~550. Its superb, sound is great and noise cancellation is awesome! Thought about reviewing it but I'm too lazy :p

*i.imgur.com/AeqK9qV.jpg

These look good, except for the tacky logo on far end of both earpieces.

- - - Updated - - -

Ergonomic chair from eBay. Special Matrix Adjustable Office Chair Mgchairs 10 Discounted | eBay

Anyone here using one like this one? Whats your experience compared to conventional ones filled with foam?

If you bought this then let us know your experience.

beingGamer

In the zone
Bought 3 of these for my stupid cooler master cm force case
my GPU was showing artifacts lately maybe due to high temps. Lets see if these can cool it a bit.

Will be using 2 as front and 1 on the side, all intakes

[YOUTUBE]*www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z27MieNNsTA[/YOUTUBE]

tkin

Back to school!!
Got myself a nifty led light, to be used for late night typing. I'm also going to use it as an emergency light when going for trips.

I'll test its durability and order a few more. I need to measure its power consumption accurately(i.e how long a 10400mah powerbank will be able to run it?), based on the test I think I might order a couple of more. One or two powerbanks, a few usb hubs and half a dozen of these lights will serve me wonderfully during my trips.

I used to own a cheap no name led light earlier, it was pathetic, the light would constantly flicker and cause eye strain. Good riddance.

One feature I noticed and liked a lot is that this thing has a short term memory(capacitor?) Basically if you plug it into a power source the memory is activated. If you reboot the power source, i.e stop and start is again the light stays off. For example any powerbank which can reset via switch like my Xiaomi powerbank can start and stop the light by using the power button. The light stays off till you reset it again. So one press to start and one press to stop, repeat. Also same feature can be noticed if you plug it in a laptop and then take it out and insert it again quickly. The light stays off. The memory is short term and forgets its setting within a minute if you keep it disconnected.

*i.imgur.com/ozhWNia.jpg

*i.imgur.com/m6N738I.jpg

*i.imgur.com/nYJV0AR.jpg

*i.imgur.com/vg5YFaH.jpg

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Is anyone else getting errors on amazon while ordering?
while selecting address , I keep getting "there was a slight problem with your order(see below)"
but theres nothing displayed down :(
any help?

- - - Updated - - -

Tiffen ND filter 0.6 for 52mm mount. Bought at 1.6k

Why not a Hoya filter btw?
Im also gonna buy one soon , dunno which yet

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Is anyone else getting errors on amazon while ordering?
while selecting address , I keep getting "there was a slight problem with your order(see below)"
but theres nothing displayed down :(
any help?

- - - Updated - - -

Why not a Hoya filter btw?
Im also gonna buy one soon , dunno which yet
It was recommended by one of my friend. He said it was better than Hoya. I was trying some shots today of a river. Got overexposed. I think its better to get a ND8 or even 10.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Bought this some days back.
*i.imgur.com/8aNjtxhh.jpg?1
A Yamaha FX310 with a carry case.
Damages 9.6K Amazon.

Top Bottom