Post your latest Purchase

Gollum

Collector
I had been thinking of getting a good chair for a long time. Purchased this for 8k from a local furniture store in Hyderabad:

*farm4.staticflickr.co3709/11148765095_55bd371fb2_b.jpg

With my cheapo-table (which would have to do for now... :-D):

*farm3.staticflickr.com/2809/11148787016_9da02d9373_b.jpg

I see a good laptop there with some good looking headphones.
leather will make your bottom sweat a lot.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I had been thinking of getting a good chair for a long time. Purchased this for 8k from a local furniture store in Hyderabad:

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3709/11148765095_55bd371fb2_b.jpg

With my cheapo-table (which would have to do for now... :-D):

*farm3.staticflickr.com/2809/11148787016_9da02d9373_b.jpg
The table and the chair does not match IMO.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
I have found the most comfortable chairs to be nilkamal ones only. Thats why i dont like the office chairs much as well.

icebags

Technomancer
^those chairs are comfy, but not much durable, especially the back swing. i have one almost same looking chair, and the swing thing broke after 1 year.

but with high back + head support, these are very good for prolonged computer use. now u just need to add one keyboard tray to bring the kbd+mouse close. and thats it, happy computing.

aniket.cain

Padawan
Table looks NSFW.

Yeah, it needs to go. But I might be moving out of Hyd in few months, so I am hesitant to buy much heavy stuff. :)

:lol:

Those are clearly Sennheisers. One is an HD 598 and the other is an HD 650.

You got them right. :D
598 looks quite distinct, 650 not much so...

i think its a hp pavilion with beats audio. Did you get the headphone with it?

It is a DV6-6121TX, which I got around 2.5 years ago (and upgraded whatever I could along the way :D).

Headphones I bought along the way. They are not Beats ones..

I think you got your "^^" wrong.

Sorry! When I began composing, your post wasn't there. :p

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
You got them right. :D
598 looks quite distinct, 650 not much so...

Sorry! When I began composing, your post wasn't there. :p

The only time you can't tell an HD 650 apart is when you're looking at the HD 600 or the HD 580 (that classic discontinued model, which was rechristened the HD 600 iirc) along with it in that kind of a picture.

In this case I couldn't tell between 600 and 650 so I looked at your signature ;)

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Gollum , Extreme.Gamer , cheated. He saw the effing spoiler of in his sig and said it's senh.... :p

No man, I can identify an HD 598 from miles away. For the 600/650, it's difficult to ascertain which is which. If you look at my edit history (IIRC mods can see it so ask them) you'll see I mentioned the 598 and the HD 6X0 with an explanation inside parantheses.

For reference: I own an HD 558 myself, so it's even easier.

Top Bottom