Post your latest Purchase

Gollum

Collector
I didn't post this earlier. My companion for the PS4
*imageshack.com/a/img571/6500/vpw0.jpg

Bought two gmaes at the PSN Tekken6 and soul calibur broken destiny for the vita.
*imageshack.us/a/img854/7334/h65k.jpg

Last edited:

Hrishi

Went to Mahipalpur's Rebook's factory outlet. End Of Season sale.
Bought original , lovely looking blue-colored Laptop Sleeve , priced @999Inr. only for 300RS.!!
Steal.!!! And it's very good in appearance and build quality.

Gollum

Collector
Went to Mahipalpur's Rebook's factory outlet. End Of Season sale.
Bought original , lovely looking blue-colored Laptop Sleeve , priced @999Inr. only for 300RS.!!
Steal.!!! And it's very good in appearance and build quality.

pics or it didnt happen

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
telescope is delivered or cancelled ?

^ probably cancelled

He is not replying,probably busy counting stars with his brand new telescope;)Huehuehuehue:D

I'd like to get an update on this;):D

user name is RohanM.Yot can pm him,also.

May b he is too busy watching stars:D:D

telescrope ka kya huva :lol: ?

Telescope guy is missing.All our greetings worked:lol:

Sry guys, forgot to give any update... as I an not subscribed to this thread..

Well Shitty Snapdeal cancelled the order for no reason.. :-x (ya the obvious reason must be fake price or discount from their side)
Stupid people of snadeal

Dear Rohan,

This email is regarding your Order no xxxxx186777.
We regret to inform you that we are unable to deliver your order within the time we had committed to you.
We don't want to keep you waiting; so we are going ahead with the cancellation of your order.

Dreams shattered of seeing stars & planets at Rs. 500 :cry: -

Anyways, I will be going to get other telescope soon to watch comet ISON..

poor rohan everybody getting jealous of him :mrgreen:

:| hmmm

Just got these
Post #20296

EDIT : Found left earpeice defective means not sound wise but the metal ring fell apart from the woden part.. weak build quality.. Replacement is in progress.. NEVER GO FOR Tekfusion... :-x

Last edited:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Post #20296

EDIT : Found left earpeice defective means not sound wise but the metal ring fell apart from the woden part.. weak build quality.. Replacement is in progress.. NEVER GO FOR Tekfusion... :-x
Rohan,you should have asked for recommendations regarding iems in the audio section,Nobody would have suggested tekfusion.Anyways get it replaced ASAP.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

I was wondering about the sudden rush of tekfusion here on this thread. I have no personal experience, but I hear opinions like these far too often for me to even consider buying them.

Is the replacement via FK or via Tekfusion. If its the latter, please keep us posted.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
I was wondering about the sudden rush of tekfusion here on this thread. I have no personal experience, but I hear opinions like these far too often for me to even consider buying them.

Is the replacement via FK or via Tekfusion. If its the latter, please keep us posted.

Replacement is via FK... WS retail... I am afraid that the replacement should not go faulty... Fingers crossed....

Hrishi

fortunately my tekfusion pairs are still working fine , but their jack got damaged , so had to manually repair it.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
*i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/aayushthegamer/DSC_00011_zps37fc3312.jpg

Purchased at the local Best Buy. C$28.24 including Ontario HST.

Did buy other stuff but that's not tech/geek/sci-fi etc related, and so, irrelevant here.

Top Bottom