Post your latest Purchase

sahil1033

In the zone
My first experience with Amazon.in (Seller: Cromaretail), they sent the package via Gati courier service and was promised delivery by 23rd November. Today i.e. 21st November, I got a call from Gati local office and they told me to come with Rs. 3980 (Cash On Delivery) to our office and collect your package. I'm like very disappointed and annoyed, also, they said "10 rupiya hi bachta hai, kahan se deliver kar dein aapko". :shock:

sksundram

In the zone
My first experience with Amazon.in (Seller: Cromaretail), they sent the package via Gati courier service and was promised delivery by 23rd November. Today i.e. 21st November, I got a call from Gati local office and they told me to come with Rs. 3980 (Cash On Delivery) to our office and collect your package. I'm like very disappointed and annoyed, also, they said "10 rupiya hi bachta hai, kahan se deliver kar dein aapko". :shock:

you lucky he didn't say ki 2 rupiya bachta hai

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

COD ?
you should have returned it and sent a scathing letter to them instead.

funskar

Padawan

:rofl:

Bc croma ..

But at my place Gati delivered Xperia m from amazon to doorstep:mrgreen:

sujoyp

Grand Master
Yesterday's activities:

Tamron SP 70-300mm Di VC USD :- 27,000/-
Hoya HMC UVC Filter 62mm (mounted on lens if you look carefully) :- 1,450/-
View attachment 12771

BTW, how do I post a picture so it shows up inline in the post instead of as a link?

Congrats bro...Tamron 70-300 VC USD is a sharp and fast lens ....and it have VC=vibration control aka vibration reduction and USD=ultrasonic motor aka AFS like fast motor ....the normal tamron 70-300 di ld have no VC and a mini motor which is said to be very slow

Gollum

Collector
Alisa Bosconovich
Import from Canada 7k
[IMGG]*imageshack.com/a/img12/8834/t5c1.jpg[/IMGG]
[IMGG]*imageshack.com/a/img853/2720/5qqp.jpg[/IMGG]

Top Bottom