Post your latest Purchase

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Oh..so u also got the same TV...as I was referring to dead5....

Maybe you should look at the picture of his model kits and the picture of mine. See any connection? That should explain the TV situation to you.

Okay WTH, the TV cost ~1.05 x10^5, in INR.

pratyush997

Inactive
Once I was trying a import a PCIe extension cable from Amazon. Cost was only $3 which was fine by me. Then on the last page when I was about to checkout, they displayed the shipping & handling cost as $44.95. I immediately closed the page.

Lolol

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guys please stick with the thread topic and if anyone does not want to share the price what's the point in posting in this thread .. making everyone ask about the price over and over again ? any such incomplete post without the following infos will be deleted from now on :

1. Purchase date:
2. Hardware purchased with price.
3. Place/retailer details and address
4. City of Purchase.
5. What other products you considered.(If possible, why you selected the current product.)
6. Any problems after purchasing, and suggestion for those about to purchase.

consider the bold ones as compulsory ....

If anyone one have still some question - Granted it's the Chit Chat section but that does not mean one can do whatever he/she wants.

Broken In
Actually some members buy the product at cheapest price using coupons and all other discounts and don't want to reveal the price thinking that the "resale" value will come down. :p

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Guys please stick with the thread topic and if anyone does not want to share the price what's the point in posting in this thread .. making everyone ask about the price over and over again ? any such incomplete post without the following infos will be deleted from now on :

consider the bold ones as compulsory ....

If anyone one have still some question - Granted it's the Chit Chat section but that does not mean one can do whatever he/she wants.

Absolutely seconded topgear. Rules like this should be strictly followed in this thread and forum. Prices should be mentioned irrespective of a country's specific currency type.
For example, if a product is purchased in bangkok, the poster is bound to reveal the price in thai baht. Or else no point of posting here. That's a good initiative you've taken.

saswat23

Human Spambot
Bought this yesterday locally for just Rs.350.
Works great with all games, though vibration doesn't work properly with latest games like FIFA 13, PES 13 etc. But works fine with all racing games.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Bought this yesterday locally for just Rs.350.
Works great with all games, though vibration doesn't work properly with latest games like FIFA 13, PES 13 etc. But works fine with all racing games.

Do you have Dirt 2? Are you able to control the car in an analogue way?

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1367605372.596115.jpg
My latest purchase after along time ☺
Samsung galaxy s4 for 40000

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rules of this thread has been updated .. please check the first post.

Some posts moved here : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/show-off/118889-showoff-thread.html and some deleted for obvious reason.

@ SIDDHARTH.BEAM - do post the place of purchase.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
My latest purchase after along time ☺
Samsung galaxy s4 for 40000

40K :shock:

i'd have bought the Lumia 920 ;)

But, you deserve a Congrats :D

Rules of this thread has been updated .. please check the first post.

Some posts moved here : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/show-off/118889-showoff-thread.html and some deleted for obvious reason.

you do have a tough job here.. #respect

btw, IMO, picture(s) must be there with each purchase.

Top Bottom