Post your latest Purchase

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@kumarmanish

Good stuff - Asus Sabretooth Z77, Corsair H100, Corsair K90, Corsair TX850v2, Crucial M4 128 GB, GTX 670. :mrgreen: But sorry mate, I'll have to delete your posts. 130 pics and huge ones. It will take hours for an average Indian internet connection to load them. :p

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
@kumarmanish Congrats!! If possible, resize them and upload. Or simply link the album or imgur or some other photo sharing service.

arc84

Broken In
Hi guys, I am planning to purchase Belkin Share Max N300 F7D7301 300 MBPS Wireless Router + Print Support 2 USB. Is it worth buying?

kumarmanish

Broken In
:)
Sorry guys I dint realize the size will be that much for all the pics. I am posting the imgur album link for my latest purchase..

PC Build - Proxycon - Imgur

Total cost of entire rig - $2200, games - $160. Mostly purchased from Amzon/Newegg.
I will be glad to help with any questions. Thanks

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Sorry guys I dint realize the size will be that much for all the pics. I am posting the imgur album link for my latest purchase..

Total cost of entire rig - $2200, games - $160. Mostly purchased from Amzon/Newegg.

Create your personal show off thread, and show off your mighty rig there :p But don't forget to resize your pics. (~1k resolution max)

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
whatever the season outside, this thread sees spring everyday :D

congrats to harsh, sid, rigod, nipun (you still haven't received the speakers?), icebags, kola, rajat, arc84, maddy (that strap on the cooler is....cool ;)), ithehappy, pramudit (now since you are done with your first order with flipkart, you could provide your feedback in sarath's thread), kumarmanish (epic purchase, epic album!)

by the way, for people contemplating a funbook-purchase, i would recommend you to register yourselves on seventymm.com. of-late, i have been receiving some messages from them on some good offers for the funbook, like FB @ 6499- (android 4.0+3G+WiFi) + photon data card + CoD.

i got the following a few days back:

LiteOn iHAS324-32B DVD writer

*i.imgur.com/cdI1gl.jpg *i.imgur.com/mSEkTl.jpg

got it for 995/-. this drive has been discontinued by LiteOn sometime back. i already have a smoothly working sony 24X DVD writer, but i got this one for a special purpose (the bold part in the title is related to that) :rolleyes:
seeing this listed in prime's cool deal offer was a pleasant surprise, and i immediately booked one :)
haven't installed it yet though. opened just now ;)

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
@GhorMaanas: Thanks, received them just now! :D

Awesome speakers, great bass!! Rs. 1617/- from FlipKart.
*dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/Pics/A520/DSC01236.JPG

But only if the volume remote was separate..:(
*dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/Pics/A520/DSC01237.JPG

Gonna try them with TV too :D :D
*dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/Pics/A520/DSC01238.JPG

Received this last week... My Harry Potter box set :D :hyper:
*dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/Pics/A520/DSC01233.JPG

Awesome stuff!! Congrats! :D

My TIM came.
Price- Rs.575
Seller- Navkar Collection, eBay
*i48.tinypic.com/5w6xf.jpg
*i46.tinypic.com/2432kno.jpg

Congrats!

*i.imgur.com/shvk7.jpg

its time to game on... :twisted:

Congrats! I have not played either of them :p :mrgreen:

tkin

Back to school!!
Just received Verbatim DVD-R 50 spindle (Made in India) from flipkart. The media code of these is MCC03RG20, which is the exactly the same that I have on some 5 year old Writex DVD-R's. Does it mean that the Writex Dvd's are a par with Verbatim in terms of quality??
Good dvds, but the imports are slightly better. I had used both, no big difference.

The imports have TTH02 code on them, I have reviewed them in past, they are very good as well.

Read the review for MCC03RG20: Verbatim 16x Dvd-r Review Page 1

Review from import(TTH02): *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/153541-multi-dvd-cd-reviews.html

MCC stands for mitsubishi chemical corp, they make good dvds.

Now, writex dvds are weird, I had seen them with TTH02 codes recently, if the code is correct(and not falsified) then writex dvds will be on par with verbatims, but I don't trust the writex brand at all.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Recent funbook purchase:

FB @ 6499/- as usual, Cheapo stylus @113/- from ebay (stylus does not work with FB, but works ok with samsung fones)

*img29.imageshack.us/img29/5320/p1040136j.jpg

Also a "semi leather" cover from ebay @ 187/-, the material does not seem very durable, but it's good looking and serves the purpose.

*img821.imageshack.us/img821/442/p1040141n.jpg
*img137.imageshack.us/img137/4408/p1040142e.jpg
*img210.imageshack.us/img210/8816/p1040145c.jpg

Cover looks great! :D

whats there to congrats for a gameAre majority of guys here pirates.

:lol:
Whats there to congratulate for anything then? Everyone has a PC here, so no congos on PC purchases? :p
(Most of people here have original copies of games btw)

Last edited:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
@Nipun: Congrats on buying F&D A-520.
After seeing some guys buying this speaker, I was about to order it from flipkart, but stopped from ordering when I saw the price have been increased to 2069/- ~450/- higher than previous price. :-/
Will order once it goes to 1.6K mark again.

P.S. Does the box include 3.5mm jack, coaxial or optical S/PDIF IN cables?

Tenida

Gadget Freak
@Nipun: Congrats on buying F&D A-520.
After seeing some guys buying this speaker, I was about to order it from flipkart, but stopped from ordering when I saw the price have been increased to 2069/- ~450/- higher than previous price. :-/
Will order once it goes to 1.6K mark again.

P.S. Does the box include 3.5mm jack, coaxial or optical S/PDIF IN cables?

Buy it from MD computer. They are official distributor of F&D brand. You would also find this type of speaker with remote.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Buy it from MD computer. They are official distributor of F&D brand. You would also find this type of speaker with remote.

Thanks a lot. Will visit MD next week then to see what they have in their stock.

But price may be a factor to me. I'm in cheapo mode now. :p

kumarmanish

Broken In
Thanks everyone for liking the build .. I already have created my build log at Overclock.net site. Here is the link. I will be glad if it proves to be useful for anyone ..
All relevant information is there on page 1 of the build log.
Cheers:)

[Build Log] - NZXT Switch 810 White - (Useful for first time builders)

Last edited:
Top Bottom