Post your latest Purchase

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Keep waiting!
No just kidding lol.

*i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/aayushthegamer/IMG_0261.jpg
My idea to make a camera stand (with adjustable height)
*i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/aayushthegamer/IMG_0271.jpg
Card attached to system
*i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/aayushthegamer/IMG_0277.jpg
Card Box
*i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/aayushthegamer/IMG_0278.jpg
The white part beside the box contained Crysis 2 LE retail($60 US worth), T Shirt and was supposed to have a poster (which they forgot to ship. They will ship a new one).
*i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/aayushthegamer/IMG_0274.jpg
Plastic pack that contained card
*i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/aayushthegamer/IMG_0276.jpg
The game itself
*i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/aayushthegamer/IMG_0279.jpg
The packaging the card arrived in. Props to nvidia and DHL. That sponge is excellent. It is frequently used in rifle carry cases ( I am referring to precision airguns 0.177 calibre)
*i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/aayushthegamer/IMG_0282.jpg
The card itself

As you can probably see, EVGA treats its GPUs like mass produced toys (epic fail on their part)

Comment on my photography skills plz.//Photobucket screws up my pics.I am a free user.:banghead:
All pics(except the pic of the camera "stand") were taken in a room with all lights turned off and no flash. A single light source was then produced using QTorch on the nokia N8

which gtx was that card?? Can't see the version number. :/
sorry if my question is dumb.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
Bought Buffalo DVD RW yesterday from a local shop at tinsukia @2.2K, It has a nice cable management feature
*farm7.static.flickr.com/6124/6031163756_decd9ac560.jpg
2011-08-11 07.13.28 by mithun_mrg, on Flickr

*farm7.static.flickr.com/6086/6031163762_32908bc8d8.jpg
2011-08-11 07.15.01 by mithun_mrg, on Flickr

Then the invasion for the drive started look who invaded

*farm7.static.flickr.com/6078/6031163764_b273845f9f.jpg
2011-08-11 07.26.21 by mithun_mrg, on Flickr

*farm7.static.flickr.com/6184/6031163766_bfd1e7df13.jpg
2011-08-11 07.26.31 by mithun_mrg, on Flickr

S_V

In the zone
@Extreme Gamer
Excellent Mate. ENjoy Gaming ...Personally I liked Crysis 2 Game a lot and playing all the time since it's released.

Camera shots could have been better for that Beauty... :-(

@virajkin
Nice mate... Excellent Budget Video card. Enjoy Dirt 3 gaming .... :p That's one gold piece of Racing in nature

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
@mithun_mrg, congrats.. Looks like a lot of competition for the drive..:)

@mithun_mrg
Congrats mate.. That thing is a beauty :)

Congrats mithun. Amy particular reason to get an external DVD writer?

@mithun

Congrats man. Great purchase :D

Thanks everyone i purchased it for two reasons firstly for netbook installations also my ancient company laptop has a DVD ROM so i needed a RW in Office

BTW this will be Reimbursed:lol:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
@d6bmg:GTX 560 Ti

@Everyone: Thanks guys. I used ISO 1600 on a pitch black room :)).

No benches anytime soon :( Dead PSU.

The rains are making transportation hard, so its gonna be some time before RMA :banghead:

Guys, I just ordered a pair of Sennheiser HD 558s from infibeam (cash on delivery and cheaper than flipkart)

Last edited:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

Excuse me if I'm going out of the line, but what is the present price of that card at kolkata? ( I think I can get almost everything at vedant at the lowest price)
I'm interested in buying EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti DS Superclocked or the card you bought (i.e. 560ti crisis 2 edition), but really confused about price. Its raining all day long & can't relay on condition of chandni. (staying at saltlake though)

Bought Buffalo DVD RW yesterday from a local shop at tinsukia @2.2K, It has a nice cable management feature

congrats!!:razz:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Excuse me if I'm going out of the line, but what is the present price of that card at kolkata? ( I think I can get almost everything at vedant at the lowest price)
I'm interested in buying EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti DS Superclocked or the card you bought (i.e. 560ti crisis 2 edition), but really confused about price. Its raining all day long & can't relay on condition of chandni. (staying at saltlake though)

Go for MSI N560Ti GTX Hawk @14K at MD computers its much cooler and good performer.:razz: Its also a super overclocked version.

Sarath

iDota

@Everyone: Thanks guys. I used ISO 1600 on a pitch black room :)).

No benches anytime soon :( Dead PSU.

The rains are making transportation hard, so its gonna be some time before RMA :banghead:

Guys, I just ordered a pair of Sennheiser HD 558s from infibeam (cash on delivery and cheaper than flipkart)

nice. When are you expecting the Senn 558s? You suggested me the 598 and you are going for the 558? ;-)

Congrats bro

Top Bottom