Post your latest Purchase

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know. My 6950 took almost a month to reach me since making payment. It was very frustrating experience. And by the time I do get it, the 2gb cards were gearing for price cuts. :(

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
I know. My 6950 took almost a month to reach me since making payment. It was very frustrating experience. And by the time I do get it, the 2gb cards were gearing for price cuts. :(

A royally frustrating wait if u ask me...
Btw,I was myself thinking o upgrading to 560Ti HAWK or 6950....but not sure what to do of my 460 1gb...

tkin

Back to school!!
Buy from local stores, take stuff, give money, I know its a bit hard for you, but for those who live in metros buy from local stores if you can.

A royally frustrating wait if u ask me...
Btw,I was myself thinking o upgrading to 560Ti HAWK or 6950....but not sure what to do of my 460 1gb...
Sell it off, or go physx.

tkin

Back to school!!
Hmmm wanted to sell...so posted in quickr...how much to ask for the 1yr old card?

If I do physx...my psu will go bust...
Start with 9k, wait a week, drop to 8.5k, the again drop to 8k, do not sell it below 7.5k, not worth it.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Buy from local stores, take stuff, give money, I know its a bit hard for you, but for those who live in metros buy from local stores if you can.

Actually its a gamble. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose with your purchases.

Hmmm wanted to sell...so posted in quickr...how much to ask for the 1yr old card?

If I do physx...my psu will go bust...

Some 7-8k, I guess. Time to find some murgi for higher prices.

tkin

Back to school!!
yeah...posted in quickr @8.5k..

shud i post in think digit too?
Go ahead, and you can post in other forums as well, just follow the rules, mods are very strict abut this, and sell it to users with atleast 50+ post count, I don't trust new users who just joined in to buy stuff, who knows what kind of troubles they will cause after buying them.

nginx

In the zone
nice buy nginx

@nginx- Congrats. Good purchases. 20k behind HDD's! Uff...

Good to see someone spending that much amount on something else rather than CPU, GPU, Mobo. ;)

@nginx-Congrats buddy :)

Thanks guys :)

@ nginx

Nice purchase. Congrats mate. Btw what is your graphics card?

nginx, nice pics!! when r we going to see the pix of the complete rig??

and what card u getting? 580?

Thanks guys. I will be getting the Radeon HD 6970 2GB. I figured it would be the best bang for buck. GTX 580's price is just not justified for just 4-6 fps gain over the 6970 at 1080p. The money I save on the graphics card will go towards a good CPU cooler next month. Also looking to buy a cheap second hand mini netbook to use as NAS.

nginx, nice pics!! when r we going to see the pix of the complete rig??

and what card u getting? 580?

You mean the complete pic of what's inside the cabby or the whole table where the computer sits?

How many gigapixels is your cam nginx. It stalled my 4mbps connection when I tried to load all your pics :p

Nice purchase there bro.

Looking at your sidewinder makes me feel sad. My arctosa which I ordered for ages ago has still not arrived. Damn you primeabgb.

Bro I took the pics with my Nokia 5800's 3.2 Megapixel camera. I downsized them to 1200p with an image converter before posting here because I know not everyone has fast connection :p

Did you get in touch with primeabgb? Tell them to hurry up lol. My keyboard took 8 days to arrive from flipkart but it was worth the wait.

I am sending some rat poison your way. Time to get a new mouse. That doesnt do justice to your rig. Even the bare minimum of a gaming mouse is better than a standard one. KILL THE MOUSE!

Hey man, I know how you feel but a 1000dpi mouse is what I feel comfortable with gaming. I prefer lower sensitivity. It looks cheap but does the job. Infact this will be a upgrade of some sort from my old 800dpi mouse :lol:

Send a cat.

Oh noez, not the cat please. Keep the Persian furball away from my cute little mousy wousy :D

Sad? Or jealous mmmm? ;)

I can empathize how you feel...have been feeling the same since tkin got hold off the sole Z68V PRO :cry:

Did MD give any update on how long its gonna take? When I went to purchase my rig, I went to MD first and the first thing I saw was the p8z68-v pro in the display and I knew instantly it was tkin's. I still asked for it and they said it was booked. They told me to wait for 10 days. I said screw that and went straight to Vedant and bought the p8z68-v as 2 less SATA 6gb/s doesn't make any difference to me either way.

yeah...posted in quickr @8.5k..

shud i post in think digit too?

8.5k is a good asking price. Current price of 460 is as low as 9.5k in the market, so you need to consider that. You need to find a n00b to sell it at 8.5k.

Got new iPhone 4 16GB for 33k

Congrats buddy. Pics please.

tkin

Back to school!!

Thanks guys. I will be getting the Radeon HD 6970 2GB. I figured it would be the best bang for buck. GTX 580's price is just not justified for just 4-6 fps gain over the 6970 at 1080p. The money I save on the graphics card will go towards a good CPU cooler next month. Also looking to buy a cheap second hand mini netbook to use as NAS.

You mean the complete pic of what's inside the cabby or the whole table where the computer sits?

Bro I took the pics with my Nokia 5800's 3.2 Megapixel camera. I downsized them to 1200p with an image converter before posting here because I know not everyone has fast connection :p

Did you get in touch with primeabgb? Tell them to hurry up lol. My keyboard took 8 days to arrive from flipkart but it was worth the wait.

Hey man, I know how you feel but a 1000dpi mouse is what I feel comfortable with gaming. I prefer lower sensitivity. It looks cheap but does the job. Infact this will be a upgrade of some sort from my old 800dpi mouse :lol:

Oh noez, not the cat please. Keep the Persian furball away from my cute little mousy wousy :D

Did MD give any update on how long its gonna take? When I went to purchase my rig, I went to MD first and the first thing I saw was the p8z68-v pro in the display and I knew instantly it was tkin's. I still asked for it and they said it was booked. They told me to wait for 10 days. I said screw that and went straight to Vedant and bought the p8z68-v as 2 less SATA 6gb/s doesn't make any difference to me either way.

8.5k is a good asking price. Current price of 460 is as low as 9.5k in the market, so you need to consider that. You need to find a n00b to sell it at 8.5k.

One last time, congrats for the system, and md said, along with the shipment of Z68Vs only one unit of Z68 Vpro came and I happened to be at md when it came, I booked it instantly, Vs are still available, mukherjee wants the vpro for firewire, I wanted it for the marvel ports.

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Got new iPhone 4 16GB for 33k

Nice buy...do a review may be?? :?::?:

Good choice on the GPU there!!

Mini netbook as NAS???? as in Network Attached Storage??? :confused::confused::confused:

You know, everything up and running...with all the bling on!! :razz:

If u r not comfortable with high sensitivity, a high dpi pointer will only frustrate u!! Stick to what u r comfortable with!!

tkin

Back to school!!

Do yourself a favor and buy the MSI 6970 lightning, it already comes with the core pushed beyond what normal cards can achieve, you'll not regret it, its 22k all, ask MD, they'll take about 23k.

MSI Global – Graphics Card - R6970 Lightning

MSI Radeon HD 6970 Lightning review

The card comes with a factory overclock at 940 MHz on the graphics core and the memory is clocked at 5500 MHz effective

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Isnt he buying just that??

Edit: Oh my bad!! He said Radeon 6970 and I read MSI 6970!! Hmm..I am growing old!! :-(:-(

Sarath

iDota
Its not about the dpi. My mouse has a max of 5200dpi which is insane and totally useless. Its fixed at 2200dpi now and scale it down to 1800dpi sometimes. Thats sweet,

Its more the ergonomics that a gaming mouse gives. Once you start using one, you will never go back to a regular mouse again. Get a Logi MX518 atleast (I feel all gaming mice are the same :-?)

Top Bottom