Post your latest Purchase

tkin

Back to school!!
Pretty nice results tkin. Congos again. Where are the pics?
Thanks.
Pics coming, still a lot to do, installed os, now installing the softwares etc, installing bluetooth software now to transfer images from phone.

S_V

In the zone
@tkin

You should download RealTemp 3.67 instead of old version you are using for SB.. Download from here
RealTemp_367.zip

This new Version working cool for me... It detects my SB well...

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@ ithehappy: Why???
The system runs about 2-3°C cooler, that's why.

Noctua U12P result:
At 3.8GHz(mild oc):
Idle: All cores less than 40c(stock cooler: 45c)
Load(prime95, small FFT): Max 62c(stock cooler 80c+ on all cores)

*i.imgur.com/NxikE.png

No AC, ambient fell a little today after rain, but all windows are closed, I reckon around 28c
Nice result. If your AC isn't on then ambient can't be 28°C, it's gotta be 30° or high, yes after rain :)

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Noctua U12P result:
At 3.8GHz(mild oc):
Idle: All cores less than 40c(stock cooler: 45c)
Load(prime95, small FFT): Max 62c(stock cooler 80c+ on all cores)

*i.imgur.com/NxikE.png

No AC, ambient fell a little today after rain, but all windows are closed, I reckon around 28c

@ coolgame, nice results, and check the siggy, there is a typo there.

Really running cool! Go Noctua! :doublethumb:

tkin

Back to school!!
@tkin

You should download RealTemp 3.67 instead of old version you are using for SB.. Download from here
RealTemp_367.zip

This new Version working cool for me... It detects my SB well...
Thanks, got it, why does techpowerup do not list this as the newest version?

Some teasers:
The heatsink is so well built, installation took 45 mins, 40 mins to remove and replace mobo, 5 mins to install the cooler itself :lol:
*i.imgur.com/OfGzF.jpg

Clears the vengeance:
*i.imgur.com/5RRJd.jpg

The badge is 2mm wide, and made of solid metal, undoubtedly the best one in my collection ever.
*i.imgur.com/BCXAP.jpg

Sarath

iDota
wow that looks cool. Congrats.

I have a feeling you got (/are getting) married tkin. Why so much bounty suddenly? You have been posting since 280th page in this thread ;-)

tkin

Back to school!!
wow that looks cool. Congrats.

I have a feeling you got (/are getting) married tkin. Why so much bounty suddenly? You have been posting since 280th page in this thread ;-)
No way dude, I am 21, and gf ran away years ago, totally single(kind of like it).

S_V

In the zone
Soon my Images and details will follow... so for now

here is my New i7 2600k

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/DSCF1765.jpg

Sarath

iDota
No way dude, I am 21, and gf ran away years ago, totally single(kind of like it).

You say that only coz you have your PC now :)

But you still love her. I see you captured her last pic and kept it safely. See its still there in your display pic ;-)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
@S_V, you can be Corsair's best advert. ;) Only things left are SSD and speakers. But I don't see you dumping your Gigaworks anytime soon.

S_V

In the zone
@Skud

No way man.. Current Speakers are Hands Down.... They are awesome and nothing matches to their superior clarity.

I got SSD but its OCZ SOLID sata 3 60 GB.. It comes to my Hands on 17th of this month....

@sarath...
Thanks first of all...

Second of all, It's mighty Cabinet of all, none other than Corsair 800D. Proud owner of only 800D in south India... According to Corsair...
If you search this thread say like 200 or less pages back..i posted high resolution and detailed images of that cabby..... I bought it last Nov..ber

@tkin,

I took it just to take snap... i won't keep it open all the time...

Top Bottom