Post your latest Purchase

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ nginx

Nice purchase. Congrats mate. Btw what is your graphics card?

@ nginx

Nice purchase. Congrats mate. Btw what is your graphics card?

tkin

Back to school!!
Yayyyy...tkin and my U12P have been shipped :hyper:
Finally, its about time, rahul never replied to any message(ebay) or PM though, I'd say communication is bad, but can't complain, shipping is fast and its not cr@ppy professional courier.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Finally, its about time, rahul never replied to any message(ebay) or PM though, I'd say communication is bad, but can't complain, shipping is fast and its not cr@ppy professional courier.

But I'd say I called him enuf times to make him understand the delicate position that we are in! ;)

He cant reject calls na! :idea:

Sarath

iDota
How many gigapixels is your cam nginx. It stalled my 4mbps connection when I tried to load all your pics :p

Nice purchase there bro.

Looking at your sidewinder makes me feel sad. My arctosa which I ordered for ages ago has still not arrived. Damn you primeabgb.

tkin

Back to school!!
How many gigapixels is your cam nginx. It stalled my 4mbps connection when I tried to load all your pics :p

Nice purchase there bro.

Looking at your sidewinder makes me feel sad. My arctosa which I ordered for ages ago has still not arrived. Damn you primeabgb.
Buy from ebay, they have to send fast or get a bad review from us or worse, get money refunded to us, no seller would want that, guaranteed fast shipping.

Sarath

iDota
I am sending some rat poison your way. Time to get a new mouse. That doesnt do justice to your rig. Even the bare minimum of a gaming mouse is better than a standard one. KILL THE MOUSE!

Sarath

iDota
Buy from ebay, they have to send fast or get a bad review from us or worse, get money refunded to us, no seller would want that, guaranteed fast shipping.

Damn why wasnt I told this before. I have to make do with this PS2 keyboard till then. DAMN!

Firing another letter at primeabgb. Their crappy english always won my sympathy. But not this time.

:-x:x:-x

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz

Nice purchase there bro.

What connection do u use? Location and rent plz!

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...

Sad? Or jealous mmmm? ;)

I can empathize how you feel...have been feeling the same since tkin got hold off the sole Z68V PRO :cry:

tkin

Back to school!!
Damn why wasnt I told this before. I have to make do with this PS2 keyboard till then. DAMN!

Firing another letter at primeabgb. Their crappy english always won my sympathy. But not this time.

:-x:x:-x
Next time buy from ebay(powerseller or sellers with 98.5%+ rating), ebay prices might be a bit higher but you get coupons(5% atleast) and shipping is fast, seller also has to send you he tracking no. as soon as he ships, and they don't get the money till we click the "received" button, if they do not ship or deliver in time, you click not received and get a refund asap, if they ship damaged goods, you can get a refund as well, I ordered a screw driver and 2 bits were missing, mailed the seller and got the bits in 2 days, sellers have to comply with us. We rule in ebay.

Sad? Or jealous mmmm? ;)

I can empathize how you feel...have been feeling the same since tkin got hold off the sole Z68V PRO :cry:
You envy it, so you want one just like it, good luck with the missing push pin man :p

Top Bottom