Post your latest Purchase

S_V

In the zone
Thanks to all for the compliments..
YES, I am sick ,mad etc ..... ;)

Nothing special.. I have 12GB but had to share 1 stick with my cousin who needs it for just
1 or 2 months before he leaves to US... Until then it's 10Gb Triple Channel...

guys i again failed at 3220MHz occt ran for about 20min and system crashed and restarted.isn't that vcore of 1.248 will enough to run at that speed?is there anything else i can do to make it stable?
BTW in bios it shows vcore as 1.304 but it only gives 1.248 why is it so?

No offence mate.. With your SMPS , are you serious doing OC'ing? That's not good idea mate...
That Vcore drop or changes is called VDroop/LLC Load Line Calibration..

Last edited:

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks to all for the compliments..
YES, I am sick ,mad etc ..... ;)

Nothing special.. I have 12GB but had to share 1 stick with my cousin who needs it for just
1 or 2 months before he leaves to US... Until then it's 10Gb Triple Channel...

I am sorry, but 10 GB triple channel ?? Isn't it either 6 GB triple channel or no triple channel at all? Meaning to say, you either put 3 sticks in alternate dimms or u put 6 sticks in all dimms, else no triple channel!! This is what I thought was triple channel!! Am I wrong??

By the way, triple channel or not, that is a @#%@$#$ rig!! :shock::shock::shock:

Congrats to all other guys on their purchases!! :)

S_V

In the zone
What you said is correct and What i did is also correct....

BTW,, A small bad quality video but still go through it once.. If i have time this weekend i'll upload some very good videos and images....

[youtube]h5wmsC72JiY[/youtube]

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
What you said is correct and What i did is also correct....

BTW,, A small bad quality video but still go through it once.. If i have time this weekend i'll upload some very good videos and images....

[youtube]h5wmsC72JiY[/youtube]

Nice very nice!! Did not understand what you meant by What i did is also correct

Oh by the way, why not replace the fan at the back panel with a LED one? preferably red leds??!!! The red black combo looks great in ur rig!!

R u planning to do water-cooling any time in the future? Just curious!

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
I think he already has!!

which one? liquid cooling? or led fan at back panel?

I didnt catch any led at back panel?
and if its water cooling u meant, well I got no way of knowing coz my monitor at home is all screwed up, so I couldnt make much of the video (see too much of the inside of his 800d)......need to have a look from office monitor..!! :p

ssb1551

Technomancer
which one? liquid cooling? or led fan at back panel?

I didnt catch any led at back panel?
and if its water cooling u meant, well I got no way of knowing coz my monitor at home is all screwed up, so I couldnt make much of the video (see too much of the inside of his 800d)......need to have a look from office monitor..!! :p

I still haven't watched the video uploaded by him.Check his signature.Corsair H70 - I guess thats the liquid/water cooler.Is there any difference between liquid & water cooling system?

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
I still haven't watched the video uploaded by him.Check his signature.Corsair H70 - I guess thats the liquid/water cooler.Is there any difference between liquid & water cooling system?

What I meant is a custom water-cooling setup, you know one with a pump, a radiator and tubes and stuff...Seems fitting for his rig...

H70 is liquid cooling all right but its a cpu cooler only!! Somewhere between air cooling and complete water-cooling.....As they say in Guru3D, pre-filled, closed-loop system

S_V

In the zone
Thanks for the comments Guys.....

What I meant is a custom water-cooling setup, you know one with a pump, a radiator and tubes and stuff...Seems fitting for his rig...
[/COLOR][/U][/I]

H70 has got Pump, a raditor and Tubes too if you meant to say all these to have to say custom water cooling...

Custom Water cooling means you choose which coolant, how many rad's ,same with reservoir, Tubes ,colors of coolant and tubes and also you design the process how to move the liquid... That's called Custom water cooling..

H70 is also liquid cooling but it's limited to CPU only with pre-installed components... hence it's only liquid CPU cooler..

Oh by the way, why not replace the fan at the back panel with a LED one? preferably red leds??!!! The red black combo looks great in ur rig!!
R u planning to do water-cooling any time in the future? Just curious!

Mostly I will replace all my Fans with Xigmatek LED soon ,if custom water kit didn't come as planned.

Yes, I am planning to go custom if plans go smooth or else will go with zalman GPU coolers.. I ordered RASA XPS 360 Water cooling Kit. But it takes time to come from US as my friend will come in march or April 1 st week..

@ S_V

Great rig man. Very nice. BTW whats that tune playing in the video? Its kind of catchy.

Thanks mate.. Its some random tune from youtube content..

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
H70 is also liquid cooling but it's limited to CPU only with pre-installed components... hence it's only liquid CPU cooler..

Ya, the point I was trying to make to him..I know H70 has pump, rads and tubes but limited to CPU... :p ....

you design the process how to move the liquid... That's called Custom water cooling

Thanks for the definition, I didn't know the highlighted part...

Mostly I will replace all my Fans with Xigmatek LED soon ,if custom water kit didn't come as planned.

Yes, I am planning to go custom if plans go smooth or else will go with zalman GPU coolers.. I ordered RASA XPS 360 Water cooling Kit. But it takes time to come from US as my friend will come in march or April 1 st week..

Oh boy!! I cant wait to see how that 800D looks with some red glowing tubing inside..Your rig, and I am going crazy! :p :p :p

By the way, question on the side --> Your friend brings all this stuff from US --> what about customs and all? How does it get through them? Do you pay custom taxes also.?? I have no idea, so asking...!!

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^
I guess you don't have to pay customs for small sized things. They slip inside the baggage easily. And computer peripherals are usually small parts. Atleast thats how it works in uk when my brother brings anything.

S_V

In the zone
yes Vicky,

But usually even if they saw them and quantity is one.. you can say their It's for personal USE.. If they are multiple same models then it's trouble.. Also i have many cousins and friends comes to India regularly . so i'll get them from different persons. ;) .. that way it's not that big deal....

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
@Gamespy- Congrats.
@sriharsha_madineni- Special Congrats for your Desire, it's a bit late, but still great.
Thank you :)

Congrats:razz: Please upload more pics. of your phone....:oops:

There you go :D

*img84.imageshack.us/img84/593/dsc02556o.th.jpg*img811.imageshack.us/img811/9857/dsc02562b.th.jpg*img405.imageshack.us/img405/2226/dsc02558ya.th.jpg*img148.imageshack.us/img148/8140/dsc02530i.th.jpg

*img529.imageshack.us/img529/1884/dsc02533m.th.jpg*img402.imageshack.us/img402/2201/dsc02548n.th.jpg*img269.imageshack.us/img269/3558/dsc02536r.th.jpg*img98.imageshack.us/img98/5629/dsc02537p.th.jpg

*img222.imageshack.us/img222/6584/dsc02545oz.th.jpg*img6.imageshack.us/img6/9813/dsc02540rz.th.jpg*img266.imageshack.us/img266/3453/dsc02541x.th.jpg*img835.imageshack.us/img835/1636/dsc02563a.th.jpg

*img602.imageshack.us/img602/6669/dsc02539r.th.jpg*img209.imageshack.us/img209/1826/dsc02549k.th.jpg

mitraark

Decrepit
PC - Prices excluding 4%

Core i5 760 - 9.1k
Gigabyte H55 - 3.2k
Corsair 4GB 1333 Value - 2.5k
XFX HD5670 1GB GDDR5 - 5.3k
WD 2TB Green - 4.5k
Corsair CX400 - 2.3k
Zebronics Bijli - 1.1k
Sony 22x Sata - 0.85k
Samsung P2350 - 9.9k
Microsoft Basic Combo - 0.65k
Altec Lansing VS2621 - 1.5k
iBall 8.0 - 0.7k

Bought from Clik Zone : 4,Chandni Chowk Street, Kolkata .

Pics will be up shortly :)

Top Bottom