Post your latest Purchase

tkin

Back to school!!
thats interesting and congrats to Sunil...........
Bought Logitech G500 5700dpi Laser Gaming Mouse @ 3k+taxes
Also Bought Steelseries QCK Mass Gaming Mousepad(hard) for 700/-+Taxes

Pics:

Goodies:
*img217.imageshack.us/img217/8307/dsc02625w.jpg

Steelseries QCK:
*img28.imageshack.us/img28/2475/dsc02627ap.jpg

QCK features:
*img32.imageshack.us/img32/6183/dsc02631n.jpg

The Mouse:
*img12.imageshack.us/img12/3282/dsc02632kq.jpg

Weight Cartridge Holder:
*img199.imageshack.us/img199/8198/dsc02660e.jpg

Weight Cartridge Box:
*img801.imageshack.us/img801/3416/dsc02662e.jpg

The Cartridges:
*img204.imageshack.us/img204/3661/dsc02666n.jpg

Setup:
*img84.imageshack.us/img84/678/dsc02672s.jpg

My Desk(cleaned for photoshoot, looks like living hell)
*img209.imageshack.us/img209/9577/dsc02675o.jpg

Quick Review:

QCK:Amazing mousepad, I first wanted the goliathus, but its size was too big, so was the size of QCK+(cloth), had to settle for this instead and I am loving it actually, really smooth surface, feels nice to use.

G500: The successor to the famous G5 speaks for itself, solid build quality, shape is very comfortable to hold, the free rotating wheel is also a nice feature, side buttons are well placed but some may find it a bit difficult to hit them without hitting the middle one, I have long and thin fingers and don't face this issue, mouse tracking is pretty good, no skipping, currently installing setpoint software, be back with further software review.

Last edited:

S_V

In the zone
@tkin

Nice mouse and pad... I wanted to buy all these good mouse pads but Only thing stopping me there is no wrist rest on them...

I want them very much. since i sit on system 20/5.. If there is no wrist support,, it hurts me... so i would go for cheap yet they does the job...

static_x

In the zone
Just ordered Cyborg R.A.T. 5 Gaming Laser mouse from ebay @ Rs.2940/=:mrgreen:
Will post the pics once received...

*images.mobilefun.co.uk/graphics/productgalleries/gamingzap/saitek/saitek-cyborg-rat-5.jpg

bilallucky

Broken In
i'm really enjoying the product and the best advantage is its light weight and sleek design, so i've no problems in carrying it in my pocket while jogging but the stock earphones pop out from my ears while working out or jogging, the best option will be to go for in-ear earphones which comes with different sizes to suit ur ear design
audio quality is as usual excellent
but its very tough to find the desirable i-pod accessory everywhere such as armbands or speaker docks
really missing on the radio though!!

D

Deleted member 26636

*images.mobilefun.co.uk/graphics/productgalleries/gamingzap/saitek/saitek-cyborg-rat-5.jpg

Awesome buy...that thing looks straight out of some sci-fi movie..

btw, how comfortable is it? it has such an unconventional design..how does it feel to hold in your hand? Do post a review/ mini review when you get it?

static_x

In the zone
Awesome buy...that thing looks straight out of some sci-fi movie..

btw, how comfortable is it? it has such an unconventional design..how does it feel to hold in your hand? Do post a review/ mini review when you get it?

Thanks...I'll post the review as well as the pics as soon as i'll receive it....

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Congrats:mrgreen: its looks like a small robot...:mrgreen:

Top Bottom