Post your latest Purchase

mitraark

Decrepit
@mitraark, Yes I know the place. thanks.

They quote really low prices , in fact they ask for so less than the other shops, that i earlier i used to tell everybody that they probably don;t pay VAT or something :) But i have bought quite a few things from there , even my friends have bought their PCs , no problems :) If you can bargain , you'll probably get your things at very low prices from there :)

S_V

In the zone
Congrats to all the ones who bought new things for last week.

A Tiny Update,in my Rig,, but made lot of difference in Temps of Vid cards.... Idle got down to 10c and load just 4c ..difference.. Something is lot better than nothing at all...

Here is it is
Xigmatek 120mm Led Fan... Got to arrange cables properly this weekend.. Was hurry yes'day lack of time..

price : 450/-

Placed there with double side Tapes underneath and it stuck well...

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/My%20Rig/i7%20800D/DSCF15761.jpg

My CPU Z validation link without OC..........
*valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1576433

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Well congrats for the new fan, but did you say your GPU's idle temp is- 10°C !!! Mine never goes below 49°C and in load t reached 70°C.
Anyway, good buy.

S_V

In the zone
@ithehappy

I said Idle Temps drop 10c difference not exact 10c...In SLI, first card always stays at 55-58 becoz of this fan it went back to 46-48 just like second card...

My CPU Z validation link without OC..........
*valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1576433

Last edited:

pegasus

Journeyman
Super rig S_V. :)
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|H70 Liquid|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|
Some mad stuff in there.
Almost got a HX850 but am now eyeing the AX series. :p
What the story behind 5x 2GB? :S

Top Bottom