Post your latest Purchase

Cilus

laborare est orare
vizkid2005, congrats bro, great rig N the pricing is really nice. Also please post some pics of the Corsair GS PSU. We all are curious about it.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Hey Guys !!!
I finally bought My new PC !!!
Heres the config and Pricing .....

Intel i5 760 @ Rs 9875
Asus P7P55D-E @ Rs 9875
Corsair (2x2gb) kit (1600 Mhz) @ Rs 3900
WD Green 1TB @ Rs 2900
Samsung SyncMaster B2230 @ Rs 8200
Cooler Master 430 Elite @ Rs 2650
Corsair GS600 @ Rs 4700
Sony DVD Writer @ Rs 1000
Altec Lansing VS2621 @ Rs 1650
XFX 4350 @ Rs 2500

Total @ Rs 47250 (incl VAT)

Best Part : I assembled it myself !!!! My first ever Rig !!!

The GFX card is temporary ... The dealer said he will take it back and give me HD 6870 when it is available ....

Plus I got 2 Fans .. One China one ... One Cooler MAster ... Huge diff between the two !!!

Thanx Guys For all ur suggestions which helped me build my rig !!!!

Thnx again !!!

(Plz don`t criticise any of the components ..... )

congrats. prices are just fine but when getting HD6870, get yourself a 500Gb or so WD blue/black HDD also. that green HDD will be a good bottleneck.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Got my FSP Saga II 500W today at around 1P.M.Had ordered it on Fri from theitwares.
Cost me 2.5k including shipping.It was neatly packed,actually "neatly packed" would be an understatement.It took me 15-20 mins just to unpack the parcel.
:goodjob: by the theitwares people!!I mean they left nothing to chance.I was really impressed.Oh & BTW its my 1st online purchase & without any hiccups.:)..

@ Sam - There is a switch at the back of the PSU.Whats that for?I mean are we supposed to switch on & off the PSU using that switch?

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ Sam - There is a switch at the back of the PSU.Whats that for?I mean are we supposed to switch on & off the PSU using that switch?
Read the manual if you've got.

Some PSUs have it for switching between 110V and 230V. DON'T SWITCH THEM TO 110V EVER.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Got my FSP Saga II 500W today at around 1P.M.Had ordered it on Fri from theitwares.
Cost me 2.5k including shipping.It was neatly packed,actually "neatly packed" would be an understatement.It took me 15-20 mins just to unpack the parcel.
:goodjob: by the theitwares people!!I mean they left nothing to chance.I was really impressed.Oh & BTW its my 1st online purchase & without any hiccups.:)..

If it is a toggle switch, then that would be of course for on/off. Does it say any where near it 110/220V..?

Does it look like the 2nd image from here. If yes, then it is on.off. (The black one with a circle and line on it.)

Itwarez, are good. They pack well, ship quick, and are no-nonsense. Well done.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

congrats. delivery in 3days. impressive :smile:

one section where they are miles ahead of other is their packing. now think unpacking 2 big boxes. it took me 30-35min (was still in college uniform) to open up the parcel when received it a couple of months ago.

its definitely on off switch. so you can open up cabby & go on fiddling without the need to turn UPS off.

Read the manual if you've got.

Some PSUs have it for switching between 110V and 230V. DON'T SWITCH THEM TO 110V EVER.

FSP doesn't have support for US voltage. at least the Saga II series doesn't have. also nowadays this mechanism is builtin & auto-toggle.

ssb1551

Technomancer
If it is a toggle switch, then that would be of course for on/off. Does it say any where near it 110/220V..?

Does it look like the 2nd image from here. If yes, then it is on.off. (The black one with a circle and line on it.)

Itwarez, are good. They pack well, ship quick, and are no-nonsense. Well done.

Yups thats the switch!!Actually I had never seen a switch in PSU before this,but they were all local branded PSUs!!
Agree with ya on the service of theitwares.It was really fast.I was expecting the product to be delivered on Wed/Thu.And I shouldn't even get into their packaging.DAMN!!15-20 mins for a box!Can you believe it??Geez!!If I can't find my GPU in B'lore for a a reasonable price then I'm ordering from theitwares.:D

congrats. delivery in 3days. impressive :smile:

one section where they are miles ahead of other is their packing. now think unpacking 2 big boxes. it took me 30-35min (was still in college uniform) to open up the parcel when received it a couple of months ago.

its definitely on off switch. so you can open up cabby & go on fiddling without the need to turn UPS off.

FSP doesn't have support for US voltage. at least the Saga II series doesn't have. also nowadays this mechanism is builtin & auto-toggle.
Thanks Sammy!!Delivery was real fast.
There were loud noises while removing those brown duct papers wound over the box.At one point my mom got furious & asked me turn down the volume of T.V thinking that I was watching T.V:lol:...But amazing packing!!
:doublethumb: to the theitwares guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

Sweet...! :) Can just picture that in my mind....! True techie you are....!

Yups thats the switch!!Actually I had never seen a switch in PSU before this,but they were all local branded PSUs!!
Agree with ya on the service of theitwares.It was really fast.I was expecting the product to be delivered on Wed/Thu.And I shouldn't even get into their packaging.DAMN!!15-20 mins for a box!Can you believe it??Geez!!If I can't find my GPU in B'lore for a a reasonable price then I'm ordering from theitwares.:D

I received my NH-D14 and some HDDs, and a CX400 from these guys. Packaging was stellar. Infact, as you mentioned, takes a while to remove with scissors and a blade...!

Cilus

laborare est orare

Congrats bro, gr8 purchase.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
:goodjob: by the theitwares people!!I mean they left nothing to chance.I was really impressed.Oh & BTW its my 1st online purchase & without any hiccups

Congrats Bro....it indeed a good purchase.:mrgreen:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Congrats @ssb1551. Very good PSU in a great budget. I hope it's efficiency is surely better than my darn CM Extreme P P 600W.

Top Bottom