Post your latest Purchase

channabasanna

In the zone
Got GTA 4 for PC, for Rs255 by using the Rs300 off discount coupon in Ebay.

Today got a 4GB Sandisk pen drive for my friend, cost Rs450 + 4%VAT = Rs468 in total.

icebags

Technomancer
Transfer word files to office (My Dad's office computer only contains floppy drive).

r u sure ur dad's office computer doesnt hav any usb ports in the back :confused: ? even it had just one usb port in the back , a cheap usb hub and a 2gb pen drive would hav worked more efficiently and cost effectively that the floppy drive solution. (i remember my "bad floppies" still remains piled up deep inside my desk. :rolleyes: )

Bought a normal TVS keyboard a few month back. Not impressed at all. Keys need to be pressed quite hard. Sometimes the keypress just don't register with normal pressure. If you type a lot -this not a good keyboard at all. My old Samsung or Logitech keyboard was much much better.

this is the reason i always buy cheapo Frontech keyboards at < 200 buks. my current slim frontech kbd rulez, its such soft and almost 2 yrs old, and even at the hands of a hard typer and gamer like me its as healthy as new :D . but the previous frontech one, although was of ~same price, was bulky and "L" key was defective - lasted only 6 months. :cool:

Last edited:

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Using ebay discount coupons you can get a 8gb corsair for less than 500. Check out TE there is thread running on the ebay deals. I bought a Seagate 500GB 32 MB HDD @ Rs.2600 with 5 years warranty. Market price is Rs.3200.

Wish I could shop online, but the complexities keeps me away from it. I checked out Gary's post. Anyway, bought a WD 160GB for Rs.1768 net price.

Nuxer

liNux+usER
r u sure ur dad's office computer doesnt hav any usb ports in the back :confused: ? even it had just one usb port in the back , a cheap usb hub and a 2gb pen drive would hav worked more efficiently and cost effectively that the floppy drive solution. (i remember my "bad floppies" still remains piled up deep inside my desk. :rolleyes: )

No USB port Friend, It is an old Pentium III system.;)

tkin

Back to school!!
Help needed, My Seagate 500GB crashed again:mad::mad: (twice in two months after purchase, its the famous SD15 firmware bug). Switching permanently to Western Digital, wish to purchase Cavier Blue 640GB(WD6400AAKS), any idea where I can get one in Kolkata?

BTW-Saw one in Lynx-India, is it O.K to get it from there(mean warranty and delivery conditions), still prefer a shop.

---------------------Thanks in Advance.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Lynx India was a trusted one and i too prefer buy in a shop rather than online shoppiong to avoid shipping and RMAing Hassles...
Wait until someone from Kolkata will guide u

Top Bottom