Post your latest Purchase

tkin

Back to school!!
Guys how good are these electronic shavers? Used to hear earlier that skin becomes rough etc some time back. Also I see hardly many people using electronic shavers even though it seems convenient than the regular method of shaving.
I get very bad rashes with these things, specially on hot, humid days, I am using normal razers only, using foam I can shave faster than electrical.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Finally my bike is here :

*i.imgur.com/b9fnDRp.jpg
*i.imgur.com/lQZOtoQ.jpg
*i.imgur.com/CsEAJWI.jpg
*i.imgur.com/wE9A5MZ.jpg?1

ssb1551

Technomancer
I used to stay at Unit 6 a few years back. Then my folks got a place at Aiginia so we live there but I work in Bangalore.

- - - Updated - - -

We'll meet up when I come to BBSR.

beingGamer

In the zone
Thanks!! I am too scared of Bangalore traffic so taking out mostly on empty roads or wider ones. I had to pay 132.5k for the bike (On Road price)

can you post the rear tire pic? is it very broad?
I hate the rear of bike I have, it's Honda Twister. It's rear tire is very thin, looks like bicycle's tire in front of fz's rear tire.
Looks are nice but it shakes at rear when suddenly stopped.

ssb1551

Technomancer
It's tuned for city traffic. Need not be scared.

Consider getting frame sliders.

Thanks for confidence boost Faun. Hey can you post some pics of frame sliders? I haven't heard of those.

- - - Updated - - -

awesome purchase [MENTION=98840]ssb1551[/MENTION] !!! The helmet goes nicely with it !! :thumbs:

Thanks ashs1!! I hope so it does!!

- - - Updated - - -

can you post the rear tire pic? is it very broad?
I hate the rear of bike I have, it's Honda Twister. It's rear tire is very thin, looks like bicycle's tire in front of fz's rear tire.
Looks are nice but it shakes at rear when suddenly stopped.

I just saw your post. I'll take the snap of the rear tyre tomorrow and post it. Its 130/70-R17 if you want to know the exact specs. FZ and FZS have 140, so the rear tyre of R15 v2 is a little narrower than the rear one in FZ & FZS. Duke 200 has even wider tyres than FZ & FZS. If i am not mistaken they measure 150/60-R17. I don't know if it shakes at rear when suddenly stopped. I rode pillion with my roomy but I didn't feel any shake at the rear. May be the bike is new and also my roomy is a seasoned rider.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a mean machine @ssb

Haha!! Thanks nomad47!!

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Got the Vacuum Cleaner yesterday.

*tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/13/77eda16f8aa665a7f17a05f59ef4130d.jpg

*tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/13/ab3130f8a902d7ebdbdef19bd7e84340.jpg

Top Bottom