Post your latest Purchase

Bought from PAYTM Shop...50% discount (Max. 800)...offer expired now...It's 25% now..

*paytm.com/shop/p/logitech-g400s-usb-2-0-optical-mouse-cmplxlogitech_g400s_null_null

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
uploadfromtaptalk1407516645515.jpg

Bought this

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Does it work with PS3?

Yep it does. just bad mouthed a couple of guys on UC3 :p :D

- - - Updated - - -

Also, bought this: *i.imgur.com/Wh8CSsU.gif

from Snapdeal for 1041.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] : Philips headphones are too good for their cost. they produce some of the finest sounding Hps at the pricepoint. too bad no one gives any importance to them nowadays due to the influx of other cos.

- - - Updated - - -

Bought from PAYTM Shop...50% discount (Max. 800)...offer expired now...It's 25% now..

*paytm.com/shop/p/logitech-g400s-usb-2-0-optical-mouse-cmplxlogitech_g400s_null_null

now its 46%, @ 1925.

buy buy buy!!!

Esoteric Eric

Journeyman
That Philips looks good. Better than my Panasonic trimmer. But I'm satisfied with it. Actually I never cleaned it after using it for around 8 months or so. The trimmed hair gets stuck around the area where the motor meets the blade. Once I removed it on a random day and found that it got restored to its former glory.

I bought it off Flipkart for around 1033 I guess but this Philips one looks way better with that cool dial

Gollum

Collector
Yep it does. just bad mouthed a couple of guys on UC3 :p :D

- - - Updated - - -

Also, bought this: *i.imgur.com/WhCSsU.gif

from Snapdeal for 1041.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] : Philips headphones are too good for their cost. they produce some of the finest sounding Hps at the pricepoint. too bad no one gives any importance to them nowadays due to the influx of other cos.

- - - Updated - - -

now its 46%, @ 1925.

buy buy buy!!!

They are still not better than my sennheiser408, but these are very cheap and since it was with gift points, I practically got them for free.

beingGamer

In the zone
They are still not better than my sennheiser408, but these are very cheap and since it was with gift points, I practically got them for free.

I had sennheiser headphones got free with my N8, and build quality looked cheap but the sound was great!
later their cushion teared apart and it was very irritating to ears, so i gave it to bhangaar wala.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Congrats anirbandd , bajaj151 and nomad47 for your respective purchases. I really liked the Mouse which has been ordered by bajaj151.

My 1st helmet for my 1st bike(which I'm gonna get on Thursday).

*i.imgur.com/GV3dn4N.jpg
*i.imgur.com/CEP4sza.jpg
*i.imgur.com/QK5vsVz.jpg
*i.imgur.com/yhRtI60.jpg
*i.imgur.com/QdoqEqS.jpg

Paid almost 4k for it. 3.9k if anybody wants to nitpick on the price. :p

Last edited:

amjath

Human Spambot
Congo, what bike you booked? My mom always asks me "why do you buy chain before buying an elephant" (not pointing at you, just remembered it)

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Congrats arif. Looks good to me. How is your exp, wit this mouse compared to the Logitech one kept beside.
I too have that Logitech mouse.
Thanks Rishi, I have to admit this mouse feels premium when compared to that Logitech mouse. The top surface is rubbery and smooth and its size and grip are comfortable to me. So far so good. Still I don't get how difference in dpi makes any impact on working and gaming.!!

ithehappy

Human Spambot
[MENTION=98840]ssb1551[/MENTION] : Congrats on the bike, and more so on the helmet mate.

Ordered a Vacuum cleaner from Amazon today. This is just my second purchase from Amazon. Hope it will be delivered before next year :|

*i.imgur.com/LmNC4RU.jpg

ssb1551

Technomancer
Congrats [MENTION=98840]ssb1551[/MENTION]. Which bike?

Congo, what bike you booked? My mom always asks me "why do you buy chain before buying an elephant" (not pointing at you, just remembered it)

Thanks guys!! Like Gollum said the bike I have booked is Yamaha R15 v2.0 Racing Red. Nice allegory amjath. :D I got the helmet yesterday 'cause I'm gonna get the bike on Thursday. I wont have time to go buy the helmet thanks to my office timings so I had to get it on Sunday as I don't wanna ride the bike around without helmet.

- - - Updated - - -

Resize the pics.

Which bike ?

Thanks Faun. Any idea if the pics can be resized in paint?

Gollum

Collector
[MENTION=98840]ssb1551[/MENTION] : Congrats on the bike, and more so on the helmet mate.

Ordered a Vacuum cleaner from Amazon today. This is just my second purchase from Amazon. Hope it will be delivered before next year :|

*i.imgur.com/LmNC4RU.jg
[MENTION=142250]happy[/MENTION]
I've herd that this VC is not very powerful.
I also had to buy one but gave up after checking the reviews.
Better ones are very expensive.

beingGamer

In the zone
Received the Kneaded erasers today afternoon (ordered on 5th August via Flipkart)
Price : 280 (set of 3)
Invoice was inside the box.

They even bubble wrap the erasers :p

*s26.postimg.org/yy68sjtlh/2014_08_12_260.jpg

*s26.postimg.org/4s7udrmol/2014_08_12_261.jpg

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
*i.imgur.com/PuvWT8jl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/JRrJGKbl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/tSJmFEVl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/9FRaV9Al.jpg

*i.imgur.com/csQRirll.jpg

*i.imgur.com/OVcje4Al.jpg

*i.imgur.com/YpTEBUul.jpg

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys how good are these electronic shavers? Used to hear earlier that skin becomes rough etc some time back. Also I see hardly many people using electronic shavers even though it seems convenient than the regular method of shaving.

Top Bottom