Post your games high scores here

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I found that when I look at the next barrier rather the current one and focus on it more the scores are higher. And one more thing, I touch on that damn bird, I don't touch elsewhere, and I move my fingers along with the positions of the gap, I mean if it's at bottom, I move my finger and touch at bottom of the screen and like that. Say if this helped or not :| Can't believe on first day I was scoring 4/5, and then when I crossed 10 I thought there you go, that gotta be my highest score.
I am talking about Flappy Bird of course :)

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Got my Personal best 79. The key in this game is to play often. Once you get the flow of game, you score more and more without any extra effort.

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
Subway surfers: 85 lakhs
Temple run: 1.75 crore ( but i am not sure whether i have the proof of it anymore :S)
Flappy bird: 111

Of these, Flappy bird..most difficult :) Made it on my nexus 5.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
orbital supernova mode
starts - 7008
play time - 352:21:41
shots - 294887
orbs destroyed - 207157
max score 1 shot - 256
avg score - 92.8
avg last 10 games - 173.6
high score - 1703
global rank - 339 (can check here *orbital-game.com)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
All right, this is my limit. Time to stop playing this bloody game.

*img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/18/rade4y2u.jpg

rish1

Cyborg Agent
All right, this is my limit. Time to stop playing this bloody game.

*img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/18/rade4y2u.jpg

you deserve a medal for this well done :) keep continuin and beat that 1k score and post the video will get great views :)

my temple run 2 score was - 3.5 crores something made on lumia 630 in 5-6 days .. the game was buttery smooth on that phone compared to the occasional hiccups found on low end androids in similar range

edit - it was 2.6 crores previously :p

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
you deserve a medal for this well done :) keep continuin and beat that 1k score and post the video will get great views :)

my temple run 2 score was - 3.5 crores something made on lumia 630 in 5-6 days .. the game was buttery smooth on that phone compared to the occasional hiccups found on low end androids in similar range
Lol, thanks mate. A new one today!

*img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/19/yqy5e6yq.jpg

Don't really think video thingy will work for me, as I play whenever the mood occurs. Also I couldn't care less about the viewing count and all, I'm extremely happy with myself, that's what matters. It's not the score which amazes me, but it's that for 14 minutes I was concentrating on a game continuously. I retain my comment, this is the toughest game I've ever played, can't remember a game where I'm not allowed to do a single mistake and the score resets, on any gaming platform.

Top Bottom