Post your CS Servers here :)

Post your own Counter Strike 1.6 servers here and we can help promoting each other's servers by using a plugin from AMX MOD which is xREDIRECT

For example my server is: Gods Of Gamers Pub Server | Servs - Up

sygeek

Technomancer
Post your own Counter Strike 1.6 servers here and we can help promoting each other's servers by using a plugin from AMX MOD which is xREDIRECT

For example my server is: Gods Of Gamers Pub Server | Servs - Up
Do you own that server? I play there sometimes.

OP
A

ArjunKiller

Gamer
Yes i own it. Well, steam only servers are rare in India if you ask me. Non - Steam servers mostly prevail in India. Yes I am the owner of that server :)

wow ...you own that server..
how much do you pay ??

and post a forum code for the image in your sig so that its visible to all ;)

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Well, steam only servers are rare in India if you ask me. Non - Steam servers mostly prevail in India.

But posting non-steam servers won't be illegal?
I'm playing CS on steam from 3 yrs, and came to know 2 months ago that v-street provides non-steam servers also :oops:

sygeek

Technomancer
But posting non-steam servers won't be illegal?
I'm playing CS on steam from 3 yrs, and came to know 2 months ago that v-street provides non-steam servers also :oops:
Not directly. Most of the servers are for steam users but because of the large number of non-steam users, they have a non-steam patch that can allow both of the users, steam and non-steam to play altogether.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I know about the patch, but haven't got hands on it till now. Is it developed by valve itself? Plus, if the non-steam players hack, how will the they get banned, as they won't be having a steam id ? :-?

sygeek

Technomancer
I know about the patch, but haven't got hands on it till now. Is it developed by valve itself? Plus, if the non-steam players hack, how will the they get banned, as they won't be having a steam id ? :-?
No, it is not developed by Valve. They get banned by their IP address. Numerous complications to this have ensured the limit of this ban..to a limit.

OP
A

ArjunKiller

Gamer
fz8975 I pay 1344 Rupees per month. However a co-owner would help a lot..Banning non-steamers is possible in 2 ways:

1.Banning their IP
2.Banning by their Nickname.

sygeek

Technomancer
Banning by nickname is like hahaha :))

Banning by IP is too much, isnt it? :|
Most of the users have a dynamic IP, so they can change their IP just by restarting their modem. However, banning a particular range in their IP has a longer and more effective ban.

The majority of such users are noob at this thing anyway, so a simple ban it still remains effective.

PlayForFun GunGame

Right off the assembly line
New cs 1.6 server with 20 slots,soon 24 Come to us and PlayForFun,admins for free,slots for free no cheaters..

*www.gametracker.rs/banner1.php?color=zelena&ip=193.104.68.32:27026

Top Bottom