Post your 3DMark Results in Here

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Its Sony VAIO YB series with AMD Fusion platform.. it has 320 GB HDD @ 5400 rpm (Hitachi), Atheros Wi-Fi & LAN card & the screen is around 11.6" with 1366x768 resolution..

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
here's the result of my MSI HD6850 1GB OC with Athlon II X4 630 running at stock :

here's the card :

*media.bestofmicro.com/C/H/270017/original/msi_r6850-pm2d1gd5_complete.jpg

Picture courtesy of tom's hardware

and 3DMark 11 Benchmark by me ;-)

*i52.tinypic.com/285hed.jpg

Last edited:

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
@topgear ..nice, & congrats.. btw.. can you post the idle & load temperatures of this card? I'm thinking of getting this card for my cousin's PC which is basically an overclocked Pentium Dual-Core E5700 @ 3.6 GHz..

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Idle temp is around 40-42C and load temp reaches upto 70C with auto fan speed but when I set fan speed manually at 75% the load temp remains between 63-66C.

@ S_V - thanks buddy ;-)

S_V

In the zone
@TopGear,,,

That Card looks damn cute... can u plz post some screenshots in Latest Purchased Thread? Or did i missed it already?

I love New hardware....

ithehappy

Human Spambot
^^ Idle temp is around 40-42C and load temp reaches upto 70C with auto fan speed but when I set fan speed manually at 75% the load temp remains between 63-66C.

Those temps are exactly of mine :), now can you please tell me how do you select the fan's speed Manually?

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ AMD has options to manually OC and control fan speed in catalyst control center - I have used that to control fan speed. On the ther hand Nvidia drivers has no such options so you will have to use tool like EVGA precision to manually control fan and clock speed.

@TopGear,,,

That Card looks damn cute... can u plz post some screenshots in Latest Purchased Thread? Or did i missed it already?

I love New hardware....

when I installed it there was load shedding going on - so I was unable take any photos of the card using my mobile cam though I will post some pics later once I oc it later anyway.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
^^ AMD has options to manually OC and control fan speed in catalyst control center - I have used that to control fan speed. On the ther hand Nvidia drivers has no such options so you will have to use tool like EVGA precision to manually control fan and clock speed.

Hmm. So how will I know what's the max RPM of my GPU fans?

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
use GPUZ for that - enable the sensor log and it will log both temp and RPM - simple enough , eh ;-)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Ok, it's showing 1230 RPM and fan speed is at 22%, so if Fan speed is 100% RPM should be near 5000 RPM :!: So what Fan speed could I set?
Here,

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ ^^ don't even think of setting it at 100% - it will hum like a jet engine for sure ;-)

try setting it at 50% first and see what the load temps.

S_V

In the zone
@eagle06

That's becoz you are running at Extreme "X" means xtreme and Based on that it's very good score... Select P for Performance then run the test....

Rajesh345

Youngling
*img96.imageshack.us/img96/5372/37596364.jpg

*img716.imageshack.us/img716/6158/13991288.jpg

stock Processor and Gfx

will submit 3dmark later

test 2 with PPU disabled , performance mode

*img841.imageshack.us/img841/4622/3dperformanceppudisable.jpg

i need better gpu :((

edit any1 know on which months Digit DVD 3dmark11 was given out ?

Last edited:

eagle06

Los7 Cau53
guys my Sparkle GTX560Ti temperature is going upto 80C on full load and fan speed is max set to 40%. Is this temperature normal?

How can I control GPU fan speed?

Rajesh345

Youngling
guys my Sparkle GTX560Ti temperature is going upto 80C on full load and fan speed is max set to 40%. Is this temperature normal?

How can I control GPU fan speed?

hi , u posted in wrong section

btw to manuely control fan speed

AMD Catlyst control center>Advanced>Performance tab >AMD overdriver>Click the lock >Tick Enable Manuel Fan control >Drag the slider

*img15.imageshack.us/img15/2730/amdoverdrive.jpg

clmlbx

Technomancer
ok here is mine....First result was 6520 but I forgot to take snap of it then did second 1 and it came this

specs in my signature... nothing over clocked..

*i51.tinypic.com/dwrx9h.png *i55.tinypic.com/2zh0exl.png

and pls help about this ..very high temp I beleive

*i56.tinypic.com/2przns2.png *i55.tinypic.com/209sht4.png

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ Rajesh345 - what gfx card do you have ?? It's just showing HD5700 series ;-)

hi , u posted in wrong section

btw to manuely control fan speed

AMD Catlyst control center>Advanced>Performance tab >AMD overdriver>Click the lock >Tick Enable Manuel Fan control >Drag the slider

eagle06 has nvidia carde - so that method wopn't work for him ;-)

@ eagle06 - use evga precision tweaker -0 it has option for changing clock/mem and fan speed - actually it's a OC tool for nvidia gfx cards and those scores at eXtreme level are really nice ;-)

Top Bottom