Post your 3DMark Results in Here

nilgtx260

Maximum Craze
@ithehappy: can you upload 3d mark vantage score pic with the setting of 1920x1080 & all manually extreme setting & plz don't disable PPU & GPU simulator, I want to see i7 950 & GTX 560Ti score (since 1920x1200 default extreme not possible). In your last vantage pic, you disabled PPU & GPU, so plz turn on them to get the score.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
3DMark Vantage, at Extreme settings, latest Nvidia Drivers, GPU and PPU Simulation ON, both CPU and GPU at Stock clock.

*img135.imageshack.us/img135/7467/3dmv.jpg *img580.imageshack.us/img580/7650/3dmvex.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

At High Settings, other settings same as above.

*img200.imageshack.us/img200/4522/3dmse.jpg *img685.imageshack.us/img685/3852/3dmhi.jpg

Last edited:

nilgtx260

Maximum Craze
^^ awwww ok, last request, can you re run the benchmark at default high setting which is 1680x1050, it should give you a H score, plzzzzzz do it for me.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Well I edited my post, the one I was using was outdated, upgraded it, and now I can use Extreme settings at 1920*1080 !

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ can you do me a favor and re-run the benchmarks with GPU and PPU Simulation disabled - by looking at the cpu score and Vantage settings screenshot it's clear that you have not disabled GPU and PPU Simulation and that's why the cpu score is just sky high.

in the settings option you have to put a check mark on GPU and PPU Simulation ( click on the boxes on their left side on settings dialogue box ) and that ensures physx is not influencing cpu score.

BTW, Updated 3DMark 11 Score of yours ;-)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Why not? (And please edit my 3DMark 11 score settings, you mentioned 3.2 GHz, but mine is running at Stock 3.07 GHz)

At Extreme Preset, PPU and GPU simulation Disabled, but NO total score !

*img508.imageshack.us/img508/100/3dmvs.jpg *img861.imageshack.us/img861/7650/3dmvex.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cpu-Z is showing ~3.2 Ghz so I mentioned it as 3.2 Ghz

Edited the scores and cpu speed - check them out ;-)

thebanik

Broken In
The score is higher because PhysX is still on. Its not a setting in Vantage that you have to change but Nvidia Control Panel from where you can disable PhysX. Dont remember the menu name off hand, but on the left hand side control panel below 'Manage 3D settings' is where you have to go.

nilgtx260

Maximum Craze
If PPU & GPU is disabled, the CPU score will be reduced but will GPU score also be reduced???

^^ awwww ok, last request, can you re run the benchmark at default high setting which is 1680x1050, it should give you a H score, plzzzzzz do it for me.

@ithehappy: thanx for that :D

I still can't figure out how a noob i5 650 scores 37k and a Palit GTX 460 Sonic Platinum scores 14k. Though his PPU & GPU was enabled but setting is 1080p with all manually extreme setting, dunno what his score will be at 1920x1200 extreme with updated vantage version.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Cpu-Z is showing ~3.2 Ghz so I mentioned it as 3.2 Ghz

Edited the scores and cpu speed - check them out ;-)
It's OK now, CPU-Z is showing 3200 MHz, I think it's because of Speedtest™ is enabled.
@ithehappy: thanx for that :D

I still can't figure out how a noob i5 650 scores 37k and a Palit GTX 460 Sonic Platinum scores 14k. Though his PPU & GPU was enabled but setting is 1080p with all manually extreme setting, dunno what his score will be at 1920x1200 extreme with updated vantage version.

Hmm...I wonder..!

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Behold :evilgrin:

3DMark vantage: PPU Enabled

Entry: Result
Performance: Result
High: Result

3DMark 11:

Core i7 960 @ 4.15Ghz 180x23
Palit GTX 580 3GB SLI @783/1566/2010[4020]
Driver version 275.27

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Behold :evilgrin:

3DMark vantage: PPU Enabled

High: Result

3DMark 11:

Core i7 960 @ 4.15Ghz 180x23
Palit GTX 580 3GB SLI @783/1566/2010[4020]
Driver version 275.27

Nice scores ;-)
but
Your result has the following problem(s) and will not be shown for example on leaderboards:: The physics score is invalid. PhysX GPU acceleration used., Graphics driver is not approved
can you re run vantage benchmark without GPU and PPU simulation ?

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I mentioned that PPU is enabled.

Also GPU simulation doesnt affect CPU score.so long as physx is disabled,that is.

coolgame

Journeyman
here is my vantage performance score with gpu physx dissabled,cpu at stock and my gtx 580 lightning oced to 950 on air!!!

Last edited:

S_V

In the zone
Hello Everyone.... It's been Long time i Posted here .........

My Updates and will soon post few of my New i7 2600k Rig images in the Latest Purchase Thread.....

Until then,,
@TopGear Please update my scores too.. Also Please don't remove my i7 950 Scores as I still have that system with me....

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/i72600k.png

Last edited:

vizkid2005

In the zone
Is this PCMARK 7 score gud enough ???
How Can I Improve it ???

*img824.imageshack.us/img824/1456/unledgy.png

I really have no Idea how they put the numbers together ... What do the Alphabeets in 3dMark stand for ???

Top Bottom