Post your 3DMark Results in Here

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Here is the total test, at stock speed as always :)

GPU Score- 19606, CPU Score- 20049. Is that GPU Score OK?

*img215.imageshack.us/img215/3244/34276356.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ithehappy

Human Spambot
How will I get the Overall score? All the 4 boxes were ticked, GPU Test 1,2 and CPU Test 1,2, after all the tests being done the result came out like that.
How is that GPU score mate? Is it OK?

Last edited:
OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ are you using win7 - then update Pc Mark Vantage to version 1.0.1 or better yet use PCMark 11 ;-)

ajai5777

Youngling
Graphics tests disabled
PPU disabled
GPU simulation disabled

*i56.tinypic.com/f28t4k.jpg

The score is in the level of Phenom II X4 955 BE @ stock

ithehappy

Human Spambot
^^ are you using win7 - then update Pc Mark Vantage to version 1.0.1 or better yet use PCMark 11 ;-)

I was using PC Mark Vantage 1.0.2, the last two options were disabled though, PPU and GPU Simulation.
Anyway, will try PC Mark 11 later. :)

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ time to get Pc Mark Vantage update 1.0.2 ;-)

Graphics tests disabled
PPU disabled
GPU simulation disabled

*i56.tinypic.com/f28t4k.jpg

The score is in the level of Phenom II X4 955 BE @ stock

Nice score I was on XP when I oced to 3.7 Ghz but will run a vantage test once I install win 7 again.

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Let me try it out first for one more time - only then I may be able to know the possible solution ;-)

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
while running 3DMark vantage don't change any settings ( don't disable ppu and gpu sim from options menu ) - just run the gpu1,2 and cpu 1,2 test with default set of options- that should give an overall score with cpu ( it would be too high for ppu and gpu sim option ) and gpu score.

now to get cpu score again properly disable ppu and gpu sim and run cpu test only - 3DMark vantage will give you proper cpu score.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Here goes the Total score :), don't know why GPU score got down! and CPU score is unexpectedly High as you said. Didn't run the CPU test separately as I've already done it before.
*img836.imageshack.us/img836/3180/65875315.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

PS- Is PCMark 11 and 3dMark 11 same?

Last edited:
OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ there's funny thing in your pic in gpu-z screenshot - GTX 560 release date is shown as 25th Jan 2010 ;-)

3DMark 11 is purely for gamers on the other hand PC Mark 11 is a overall pc productivity benchmark app.

thebanik

Broken In
3DMark 06

Overall : 38770 CPU : 10886 SM2 : 15226 HDR/SM3 : 18302 by thebanik on Intel i7 2600K @ 5552.9Mhz GFX : GTX580 - 940/1200

*img846.imageshack.us/img846/3808/3dmark062600k.jpg

ithehappy

Human Spambot
^^ there's funny thing in your pic in gpu-z screenshot - GTX 560 release date is shown as 25th Jan 2010 ;-)

3DMark 11 is purely for gamers on the other hand PC Mark 11 is a overall pc productivity benchmark app.
Thanks, why the Date is wrong? It should be 2011! :)

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ yep, you have got the idea ;-)

@ thebanik - great scores though you have the fastest single gpu with slowest possible memory - acc to the gpu-z the GTX 580 has DDR2 mem ;-)

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
CPU - AMD Fusion E-350 1.6 GHz
GPU - AMD Radeon 6310
Motherboard - Sony OEM
RAM - 2 GB DDR3

*img713.imageshack.us/img713/7083/3dmarkj.th.png

3D Mark score - 2220
SM 2.0 score - 762
HDR Score - 975
CPU Score - 1018

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ considering the platform the scores aren't bad and thanks for benching this kind of platform which some people usually don't even consider to benchmark ;-)

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Yeah.. I benchmarked this for helping guys on this forum so that they can decide if they want to go for the AMD Fusion platform or Intel Atom one. Also, the Sony VAIO is damn awesome. There is only one regret & that is poor quality of the in-built speaker.

Top Bottom