Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

Siddharth_1

EXTREME
The following took place with my brother:

Some talk about latest phones was going on.
Bro's friend: I prefer Samsung phones over al others. They are the best.
Bro: Why do you feel so?(he is also kind of a geek)
Bro's friend: Samsung phones have Samsung apps which are cool, for eg. S-Voice.
Bro: :facepalm::huh?:

kaz

right here
My batch mate bought N5 and when asked what's best in N5. He said "Google Now" :hyper:

another:

Yesterday we(my roommate to be exact) where conducting dance competition as hostel event and participants were asked to bring music in pen drive. One guy came with the music track in his Samsung Galaxy S Dous and we got it connected to the speakers. As he began within 5secs the phone rang n I asked him to keep it in flight mode. He rejected the call and began dancing, again after 2mins it rung and he took the phone, switched it off, took out the sim and then switched it on.... :censored: :sealed:

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
My batch mate bought N5 and when asked what's best in N5. He said "Google Now" :D

another:

Yesterday we(my roommate to be exact) where conducting dance competition as hostel event and participants were asked to bring music in pen drive. One guy came with the music track in Samsung Galaxy S Dous and we got it connected to the speakers. As he began within 5secs the phone rang n I asked him to keep it in flight mode. He rejected the call and began dancing, again after 2mins it rung and he took the phone, switched it off, took out the sim and then switched it on.... :p

:rofl: :rofl:

Siddharth_1

EXTREME
My batch mate bought N5 and when asked what's best in N5. He said "Google Now" :hyper:

another:

Yesterday we(my roommate to be exact) where conducting dance competition as hostel event and participants were asked to bring music in pen drive. One guy came with the music track in his Samsung Galaxy S Dous and we got it connected to the speakers. As he began within 5secs the phone rang n I asked him to keep it in flight mode. He rejected the call and began dancing, again after 2mins it rung and he took the phone, switched it off, took out the sim and then switched it on.... :censored: :sealed:

:rofl::facepalm:
Such Sam$#!t noobs can do any unpredictable thing.

flyingcow

Shibe
Flipkart.com: NIRAJ KUMAR's Profile

:rofl::rofl: check this guy's review specially of gt 610
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
some epic lines
A short thing
its get longer as you hold it
and pass between woman's breast
and enters into a small hole
What is it?

Ans. cars seat belt .... you dirty mind

A cute Nurse came for the interview.
Dr: What salary U Expect?
Nurse: Rs.10,000.
Dr was overjoyed and said: My Pleasure.
Nurse: With pleasure it's 25,000

fully pool battery pboor heavy ****ing sound buy it but happy with only 30 days fonts are so small like lamons boos this just like a infe cted anul
LOL WTF MAN

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
should have instead sticked the Android 4.4 release note directly.

Other changes that the new update brings along include:
- You are available to select the Home launcher among preloaded TouchWiz easy Home, TouchWiz basic Home, and Downloaded 3rd launcher more easily at Android OS 4.4.2 KitKat.
- On Android OS 4.4.2 KitKat, location services are integrated and more detailed by new Location menu.
- Android OS 4.4.2 KitKat supports Wireless Printing service.
- Android OS 4.4.2 KitKat supports the more upgraded GMS apps like Photos, Drive.

Basically, the release notes unveil that Samsung chose to implement most of the enhancements that Google has announced for Android 4.4, which should make users rejoice.

Samsung Publishes Changelog for Galaxy Note 3’s Android 4.4.2 Update

deta

Broken In
one of my old school friends visited me after a long time and saw my desktop wallpaper and asked "dude did you buy a graphics card because the image quality is awesome "

Last edited:

ramkumarvcbe

the Warrior
Haha. :rofl:

another:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
i was having a discussion with teachers about using MATLAB 2010 on windows 7. one of the teachers' said, "your motherboard will fry in 2 days if you keep running that on 1 GB RAM" . :facepalm:

I mean I finished The Prototype with everything at min and 1024*768 resolution 3 years ago and the laptop is still up and running.

Last edited:
Top Bottom