Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
My bad. Then plz explain how could somebody who wished to have Ferrari as his favorite car looked dumb to you.

It's dumb because Ferrari, Mercedes, Porsche and Lamborghini are not CARS, they are AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURERS! Ferrari 599, Mercedes SLS AMG, Porsche 911 and Lamborghini Aventador are cars.

Let me ask this question to you. What is your favorite mobile? :p

Nokia 3110 FTW!

So now I got it. One should have mentioned the make and model of the car. :D Btw, it's SE c510 for me.

not make, just model. Make would be way too specific.

sksundram

In the zone
^ well sir, make of the car is the name of the company that makes it. Ferrari is the make and 511 is the model. :)

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
समझ में नहीं आया भाई। और अंग्रेजी में इसलिए नहीं लिखे क्यूँकी उपर के लोग जरा सा[ भी अंग्रेजी में गलती बर्दाश्त नहीं करते हैं। इसलिए डर के हिंदी में लिखना पड़ रहा है।

*क्योंकि ऊपर
*ज़रा सी

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
समझ में नहीं आया भाई। और अंग्रेजी में इसलिए नहीं लिखे क्यूँकी उपर के लोग जरा सा भी अंग्रेजी में गलती बर्दाश्त नहीं करते हैं। इसलिए डर के हिंदी में लिखना पड़ रहा है।

At least some of us celebrate the continuous evolution of the language
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/179722-want-cool-facebook.html

So just type in enlish and make the occassional mistake like a boss

Vishalgamer1

Broken In
The dumbest thing about the technology,i ever heard is when,One of the guy in my college hostel said,whatsapp require's a graphic card ! :what: :D :sly:

prehistoricgamer

Q.C Passed. Tested. OK
@prehistoricgamer atleast I know what error(s) is/are present in my post (because there's something called typing mistakes) but someone needs to tell you the difference between "they" and "the" or may be I should arrange a few more classes of your's with your professors....

@Nipun I'm done now...**** happens :D

1. What you just said doesn't make any sense whatsoever if I relate it to any of my previous posts in this thread.
2. Every time you retort, you just prove my point harder and better.
3. Take a day off. You really need it.

समझ में नहीं आया भाई। और अंग्रेजी में इसलिए नहीं लिखे क्यूँकी उपर के लोग जरा सा भी अंग्रेजी में गलती बर्दाश्त नहीं करते हैं। इसलिए डर के हिंदी में लिखना पड़ रहा है।

Hahaha. Relax man. I ain't on a bashing spree here. Its all cool as long as "A" doesn't call "B" a noob while "A" himself is one :-D

P.S:- I can read & write Hindi too, if you were trying to evade my sighting :D Its all cool though. Peace.

.jRay.

Youngling
So I Bought the LG G2 and was going home. I was standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus and started using my phone, a Random guy standing behind me asked, "is it Gpro Lite?" i said no, its G2. He said, thats a very slim phone and started laughing at his phone, he asked me for how much i purchased it, i replied 38500/- he laughed at me and said "you could've bought s4/note3 instead, its better than lg.
I was like Yeah.....

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
So I Bought the LG G2 and was going home. I was standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus and started using my phone, a Random guy standing behind me asked, "is it Gpro Lite?" i said no, its G2. He said, thats a very slim phone and started laughing at his phone, he asked me for how much i purchased it, i replied 38500/- he laughed at me and said "you could've bought s4/note3 instead, its better than lg.
I was like Yeah.....

LOL.. I am happy that there are people who atleast know the models. I guess the samsung ads on tv are working

Top Bottom