Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
This is an interesting thread..I am surrounded by noobs and half of my time goes in troubleshooting PCs n phones here at my hostel.. I would like to share a recent one:
I told one of my friend that android 4.4 is launched and ur sh** xperia is stucked at ICS..he was like seriously??

First, "stucked" is NOT a word!
I do not think you should be going around calling people's devices "sh*t", even if they are noobs. :/

kaz

right here
First, "stucked" is NOT a word!
I do not think you should be going around calling people's devices "sh*t", even if they are noobs. :/

Thanks.... Its because I never attended my Angreji Classes....

And that people (person to be exact) is my friend and that's how I talk with them.... Sorry if you are an Xperia user too... Actually LG is another shi* manufacturer when it comes to updates :D

prehistoricgamer

Q.C Passed. Tested. OK
Thanks.... Its because I never attended my Angreji Classes....

And that people (person to be exact) is my friend and that's how I talk with them.... Sorry if you are an Xperia user too... Actually LG is another shi* manufacturer when it comes to updates :D

How would you feel if some English professor called YOU a "noob" because well.. you know why. How would you feel? Don't bash others' intellectual levels just because they weren't / aren't exposed to the technology or information as much as you were / are. If you are a man, you'd teach them. Otherwise, you'd know how to shrug and walk it off.
No offense intended.

TL;DR :- You aren't a genius in every field either. Stop calling others noob with bashing intentions because they are oblivious of something.

kaz

right here
Seriously? But I don't think so :p and if you think you can judge someone's English on forums or sns then I won't hesitate to call you a NOOB either...And I know how many times I have helped people so I dont care what you think. Whether you run a noob welfare society or not its none of my interest.....

How would you feel if some English professor called YOU a "noob" because well.. you know why. How would you feel? Don't bash others' intellectual levels just because they weren't / aren't exposed to the technology or information as much as you were / are. If you are a man, you'd teach them. Otherwise, you'd know how to shrug and walk it off.
No offense intended.

TL;DR :- You aren't a genius in every field either. Stop calling others noob with bashing intentions because they are oblivious of something.

I just wanted to add to the fun here...Never knew people are so narrow minded here....Or may be there's lots of brotherhood going out

Last edited:

prehistoricgamer

Q.C Passed. Tested. OK
woooow look who's talking

Where have I, in my posts, written about "me"? :facepalm:

Ok. I'm out of this conversation. The power level of stupidity and ignorance here is way more than Goku's SSJ4.

now you gotta teach me how you measured this? some special classes beside English

Are you asking or telling me that? I'm a tad too confused by your placement of the question mark.

I'l go out on a limb here and assume that you are asking me.

I hope you got the answer to your question from the above hint. If not, I'd be lying if I said I'm surprised.

But on a sidenote, go ahead. Bash me some more. I'm getting good chuckles out of your choice of words & frustration.

kaz

right here
@prehistoricgamer atleast I know what error(s) is/are present in my post (because there's something called typing mistakes) but someone needs to tell you the difference between "they" and "the" or may be I should arrange a few more classes of your's with your professors....

@Nipun I'm done now...**** happens :D

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
This is not related to technology, but is equally dumb:

Reply of most people when asked for their favourite car: Ferrari, Mercedes, Porsche, Lamborghini.

:facepalm: level: 99999999

sksundram

In the zone
This is not related to technology, but is equally dumb:

Reply of most people when asked for their favourite car: Ferrari, Mercedes, Porsche, Lamborghini.

:facepalm: level: 99999999

समझ में नहीं आया भाई। और अंग्रेजी में इसलिए नहीं लिखे क्यूँकी उपर के लोग जरा सा भी अंग्रेजी में गलती बर्दाश्त नहीं करते हैं। इसलिए डर के हिंदी में लिखना पड़ रहा है।

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
समझ में नहीं आया भाई। और अंग्रेजी में इसलिए नहीं लिखे क्यूँकी उपर के लोग जरा सा भी अंग्रेजी में गलती बर्दाश्त नहीं करते हैं। इसलिए डर के हिंदी में लिखना पड़ रहा है।

I am not answering any query posted in Hindi. And stop igniting a resolved argument.

sksundram

In the zone
My bad. Then plz explain how could somebody who wished to have Ferrari as his favorite car looked dumb to you.

snap

Lurker
^^
i thinks its like if someone is asked for their favourite mobile and the answer is: samsung, nokia, apple etc

Top Bottom