Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
Some conclusions I made today about noobs:

> earphones, headphones and headsets are the same thing from them.
> a set of earphones is 'original' is it's manufacturer is same as their cell phone.
> they openly accept that they need want to buy an iPhone because according to them its an Apple product, ergo, it's awesome.

sandeep410

Journeyman

> a set of earphones is 'original' is it's manufacturer is same as their cell phone.
> they openly accept that they need want to buy an iPhone because according to them its an Apple product, ergo, it's awesome.
Wow my views match 1st 2 points. I also have an iphone, could that mean :unsure:

amjath

Human Spambot

Where is the damn like button :mrgreen:

My friend bought a sony vaio laptop
He : bhai mere laptop m 2 gb graphic card hai
Me : discrete or integrated?
He : bola toh 2 gb
Me : badia hai...
Even i have explained all the details about graphic cards still he was like

Same case with me.
*le me boots up linux
*le friend : "Ubuntu? Yeh konsa windows theme hai?" (Ubuntu? Which windows theme is this?)

Most of the people don't even know that linux existed... In their opinion only 2 OS are there Window and mac. They don't know what they are missing. Linux is awe...wait for it...some awesome

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Most of the people don't even know that linux existed... In their opinion only 2 OS are there Window and mac. They don't know what they are missing. Linux is awe...wait for it...some awesome

Totally wrong. 99% of the people, who know about 2 OS', their second OS is always Linux/Ubuntu (mostly former), no mac at all.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Totally wrong. 99% of the people, who know about 2 OS', their second OS is always Linux/Ubuntu (mostly former), no mac at all.

They might have heard the word Linux. But, when they see someone using Linux/some other distro, They think that it is just a Windows Theme.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
accounts dept. pc was infected with some spamming spyware or something which was sending mass amounts of emails and was using all domains per hour limits so whole group's email were bounced back and no one able to send any emails.
boss: what the hell is going on ?
ME: accounts@ind.com was infected and hacked someone used it for spamming.
Boss: infected means virus ?
ME: yes sir.
Boss: how is that possible we have quick heal installed on that system? it can not be infected find out what was the problem. it's not infected as you are saying.
it's cant be infected it has antivirus installed and updated till date. you are making an excuse coz you don't know what happened don't you?
ME: It's a malware/spyware.
BOSS:how is that possible we have quick heal installed on that system? it can not be infected find out what was the problem. it's not infected as you are saying.
it's cant be infected it has antivirus installed and updated till date. you are making an excuse coz you don't know what happened don't you?
ME: someone opened junk email with virus.
BOSS: how is that possible we have quick heal installed on that system? it can not be infected find out what was the problem. it's not infected as you are saying.
ME: infected PC
BOSS:how is that possible we have quick heal installed on that system? it can not be infected find out what was the problem. it's not infected as you are saying.
ME: ...........

Shah

Cyborg Agent
accounts dept. pc was infected with some spamming spyware or something which was sending mass amounts of emails and was using all domains per hour limits so whole group's email were bounced back and no one able to send any emails.
boss: what the hell is going on ?
ME: accounts@ind.com was infected and hacked someone used it for spamming.
Boss: infected means virus ?
ME: yes sir.
Boss: how is that possible we have quick heal installed on that system? it can not be infected find out what was the problem. it's not infected as you are saying.
ME: It's a malware/spyware.
ME: someone opened junk email with virus.
BOSS: how is that possible we have quick heal installed on that system? it can not be infected find out what was the problem. it's not infected as you are saying.
ME: infected PC
ME: ...........

:rofl: Either he was trolling you or It is a Chatbot.

Top Bottom