Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

$hadow

Geek in making
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/others-technology/178651-shopclues-com.html
Another shopclues thread in negative context.

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
Yeasterday in college some guys were talking while sitting a distance behind me. This was their conversation.

guy1: dude, subway surfer is running to good in your laptop.
guy2: he must be having a graphic card.
guy3 (the laptop owner): yeah I have a graphic card and that's why its running good.
guy1: its very powerful, must be 1 GB...

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
While i find technological dumbness amusing and hilarous at times, there are far more important things in life than being technically literate. Most Women for example are technologically retarded, but when it comes to life skills, are way ahead of men. Better able to handle stress, calmer in most situations and most often don't have the urge to prove themselves and take life as it comes while men can never drop out of the rat race as they can never give up their ego.

ASHISH65

Technomancer
While i find technological dumbness amusing and hilarous at times, there are far more important things in life than being technically literate. Most Women for example are technologically retarded, but when it comes to life skills, are way ahead of men. Better able to handle stress, calmer in most situations and most often don't have the urge to prove themselves and take life as it comes while men can never drop out of the rat race as they can never give up their ego.

:thumbs:

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Another example as to how dumb men are ( even though being technically know-it-all). We stuff our signature with products that we haven't created, just purchased and showcase it like a badge of honour :p

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
Another example as to how dumb men are ( even though being technically know-it-all). We stuff our signature with products that we haven't created, just purchased and showcase it like a badge of honour :p

unfortunatelly we cannot include images in sigs or mwmbers could have included CPUZ validation of an overclock, small pic of the rig.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson

My signature has links to threads I made! :D

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
beats are just overpriced crap

I know right,And every person who OWNS them uploads a pic wearing that,and thinks they know everything about head phones,But no one will belive if you say Beats sucks

ComputerMan ke super powers
Rs.350 ke phatke
HardDiks Phormat karna

Everything they have one answer format, then they say if u want to back pay 1k ;)

My friend(with grand duos):Mera phone aaj repair se aya bee,sab naya lag raha hai dekho naya android dala.
Me:Ya,grand ko 4.2 ka update mila tha
Friend(With S duos):You bought your phone from sangetha na(asking him and me)
us;ya
s duos guy:Toh mera phone ko 4.2.2 ka update kyo nahi mila
Friend(grand s):U get those update notification na that only is 4.2
Me:You wont get :facepalm:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
its also true that after installing 30 days trial period wala av in ur machine and killing more virus than chuck norris in those proud days, when the trial period ends, all the janglee virus locked in that quarantined safe, gets out and eats your pc to dust :d

i feel you're pain... But i still have this question, whenever i see you're sig, i cant find a gpu amongst all those awesome other components ??? What happened ?

parents happened!!! I tell u guys i shld hav bought the gpu first!!!

He recently mentioned that he purchased a stock gtx 780

no dude i purchased it for my frnd with his cash not mine............

here it is : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/others-technology/178651-shopclues-com.html

Marketing strategies of shopclues ka kya kehna !

This thread is a troll

Yh kya Ambani ka beta h?

^ Chu**ya he woh.

I mean srsly. Three f**king 4K Monitors?:lol: :crazy:

i think he wants to be a pilot lol..........

Top Bottom