** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
My first bill came.
Rs.3600
1445 plan.
No extra charges.
I am unable to pay bill online..
I have registered in BSNL portal , but when try to add LL number , it says my account number and phone number combination is wrong. .
But its correct .....
Probably includes deposit or installation charges.

Flash

Lost in speed
I have deciphered it .. its that if you keep your broadband connected, then you will enjoy 2mbps even after FUP, however, once reconnected, its down to 512 kbps.. so essentially, Bsnl checks for speed limit on every time you connect your broadband, so when you have 2mbps speed and you do not disconnect, you have full speed untill its not reconnected.
Maybe, but not in my case. My 1GB FUP was over by 1st itself, and the speed was back to 512Kbps from 2nd. But on 3rd night, i again got 2Mbps speed. It was disconnected once or twice, but after reconnecting it retained 2Mbps for the entire night. When i checked on 4th morning, it was back at 512Kbps.

Bizzare Sancham Nigar Limited..

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Maybe, but not in my case. My 1GB FUP was over by 1st itself, and the speed was back to 512Kbps from 2nd. But on 3rd night, i again got 2Mbps speed. It was disconnected once or twice, but after reconnecting it retained 2Mbps for the entire night. When i checked on 4th morning, it was back at 512Kbps.

Bizzare Sancham Nigar Limited..

Well, that would be temporary glitch. Now I have to wait for next month to confirm again :p

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Is there any settings in modem which can help with quick re connection
Since at my place occasionally we have powersupply problems which causes sudden dc, and in my old modem it used to reconnect faster (though it would still take time , if you reconnect like more than 2-3 times , but atleast it connected faster , in the first instance when you switch on and off, i tend to do this to get the good ip range for dota )
but the new basic dlink takes a lot of time , if the modem loses power and regains suddenly it would take at least 4-5 min to reconnet (too much abandons in dota , and that with the new lp. .. sighh)
but if i manually dc and reconnect it connects asap

any help would be appreciated
I have deciphered it .. its that if you keep your broadband connected, then you will enjoy 2mbps even after FUP, however, once reconnected, its down to 512 kbps.. so essentially, Bsnl checks for speed limit on every time you connect your broadband, so when you have 2mbps speed and you do not disconnect, you have full speed untill its not reconnected.

nah this doesnt work that way, you will be able to use beyond fup , if you dont dc , but bsnl would eventually reset within the next 24 hours , i always do this :p

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Getting very high ping of 100+ ms ... download speed is good as per speedtest.net but ping is coming to be 104,110,etc. ms....ADSL modem + netgear router running 1 desktop via LAN, 1 printer, 2 cellphones, 2 tablets via WiFi ... while doing the test I disabled wifi on all devices except desktop.

ashishtabla

Broken In
I face very weird issue with my connection.

My net works perfectly when power supply from electric office but it get disconnect as power disconnect and works on inverter.

My inverter is signwave so no power fluctuation. Even ADSL keep blink till power not restore from pole.

Could you guys help me how to fix this ?

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
I have this strange problem of not able to login to selfcare portal. I had forgotten my password and tried to reset it in like any other normal website. It is not taking my registered website saying details not matching. I tried with all my mail id with same result. I tried calling customer care. After 5 to 6 attempts i got through and was told my password is reset and will work after sometime. Now this was done two weeks back!. So far no luck. Can anyone suggest any work around?

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
If it is reset then the password could be 'password' itself. Try that.
Already tried and failed.

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Well finally got userid password reset and able to login. Today i found that there is no longer any unlimited plan anymore ( atleast in kerala). My plan which was unlimited on 512Kbps has been changed to 2 Mbps upto 1 GB and 512Kbps then on.How Wonderful !:sick2_NF:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Remember portals are different for all 4 regions:east,west,north & south.The above one is for South(selfcare.sdc...)

Use http: //selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in/ (remove space between : & //) in Internet Explorer.All options may not work correctly in IE11/Edge so change browser mode to IE10 from developer tools emulation setting.Replace e(in edc) with w(for west),n(for north) & s(for south) as per your region.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
For me the eastern region of BSNL ,I have to log onto :--->

CRM

No problems in logging onto...:mrgreen:

- - - Updated - - -

But [MENTION=126812]whitestar_999[/MENTION],I usually log onto the portal through Opera or Firefox or Chrome, never faced any problem.
This is because I rarely use IE/Edge.

Top Bottom