**Post All Cellphone Related Queries Here**

Status
Not open for further replies.

neminemi

Right off the assembly line
k750i vs moto razor v3

Hey guys,
i was just looking for the rates of new mobiles on the net, and the only places i could find was ebay.in and shopping.rediff.com. Could u guys suggest some sites where i could get prices for latest gadgest in INDIAN RUPEES.

I've just started earning, and plant to spend all of my 2nd salary on mobile phones/mp3 players. I'm torn between moto rzr v3 & k750i. None of my frns have it. STYLE IS VERY IMPORTANT, but at the end of the day i should nt feel i paid too much. Or some other phone, budget limit is 20k.

Looking fwd to hearing from u guys. :D

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Re: k750i vs moto razor v3

neminemi said:
i was just looking for the rates of new mobiles on the net, and the only places i could find was ebay.in and shopping.rediff.com. Could u guys suggest some sites where i could get prices for latest gadgest in INDIAN RUPEES.
www.indiagsm.com

neminemi said:
I've just started earning, and plant to spend all of my 2nd salary on mobile phones/mp3 players. I'm torn between moto rzr v3 & k750i. None of my frns have it. STYLE IS VERY IMPORTANT, but at the end of the day i should nt feel i paid too much. Or some other phone, budget limit is 20k.
Definetly K750i is better than V3. V3 looks good but it has less features, get K750i or 6630 for around 20k.

nishant71

Broken In
Help needed (usb cable)

hi guys
i have a SE K500i phone
Recently i purchased a data cable (not a genuine one) but from a trusted source
then i downloaded the driver for the cable from the official SE support site
but it failed to get the cable working.
i need help guys
pls
thanks in advance
(u could give me the link for another driver download

supernova

Mr. S Nova
Dipen01 said:
hey nova...

r u sure.. its for 1200.. coz one of my friends said that 256MB comes around 1600-1700 or sumthing..

if its for 1200 then I'm not gonna miss it :wink:

Cheers..
Dipen

Yup Dipen the price for a normal pen drive 256MB. This price i found in nehru place, Delhi.
For pune you may check out S'Tech computers. He gives some good price.

Dipen01

Youngling
hey nova..

Do u have any idea where is this Stech comp... coz.. it would be difficult for me to find... the only store.. though i will check the prices from other shops too..

and yeah are u sure Simtronics is nice brand...(guys any views)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone tell if these handsets have expandable memory i.e memory card slots and FM's coz when i checked at Nokia's site.. the features given there are confusing.. i mean they arent specifying how much inbuilt memory and all.. so may be if any of ya guys know...

pls let me know..

Samsung - E630, Sony Eric- Z600, Nokia -6020 , 6820 , 6220 , 3660

Cheers...
Dipen

mukul

Journeyman
hy guys can some one tell me how i gotta connect my nokia 6600 to pc guys i dont have any bluetooth connection,infrared...........

Delpiero

Journeyman
mukul said:
hy guys can some one tell me how i gotta connect my nokia 6600 to pc guys i dont have any bluetooth connection,infrared...........
:idea: You cannot connect ur 6600 without Bluetooth or Infrared. You will need one of these hardwares to connect the phone to ur PC. Use bluetooth instead of infrared.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
^^ then how to expect to connect to PC? U need either a BT or a IR dongle to establish connection with ur PC :D

Delpiero

Journeyman
mukul said:
Here's the link on how to connect ur Phone through Bluetooth.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22071
It's the second post.

stinger_02in

Battery back up of k500i

can some body give me an idea of how long the battery lasts on a full charge for the SE k500i/508i with average usage...
also are there any issues with the joy-stick?
also tell me if u had any other problems with the phone.

manas

Wandering in the zone ...
dear friend,
can any one tell me what is the problem about connecting my 6610i nokia set with pc through a dku5 data cable.i have downloaded the driver from nokia website and tried on both win 98 & win xp.whenever i am connecting the cable my computer is giving the message new hardware found 'usb to serial', i am trying to give the driver following all the process described in the nokia website but nothing comes fruitfull.my comp specification is intel p III 1.1ghz.
please help me out.

supernova

Mr. S Nova
Dipen01 said:
hey nova..

Do u have any idea where is this Stech comp... coz.. it would be difficult for me to find... the only store.. though i will check the prices from other shops too..

and yeah are u sure Simtronics is nice brand...(guys any views)

Cheers...
Dipen

Hi dipen,
Stech has a branch office at Shirole road, named "LG IT Shoppe" if you are going through FC road. You ll find it on the right side.

i m using simmtronics and kingston for quite some time now and i had recommended it to several of my friends. No problem so far.....
So you can blindly purchase it.. :wink:

jugaaru

nokia

Does anyone know whats the price difference between Nokia 6680 and 6681, I went to the Airtel showroom in delhi, the camera one was 25k.
Also I have a SE Z600, i need a bluetooth headset for it, does it matter if its from SE or Nokia, i mean compatible.

neminemi

FM + colour-screen < 10,000

hi guys,

i need to gift a phone. budget is 10k. compulsory to have FM and colour-screen, all other features will be bonus.

Suggest a phone other than nokia. budeget is 10k max.

Kind of urgent , please reply asap.

aadipa

Padawan
If you want your gift to have killer looks, then N6610i is the best bet. But since you want non nokia phones, it is hard to find low end phone with built in FM support.

You can look for phillips 530 and 630 phones.

Else stretch your budget a bit to 13K and get a kool SonyEricsson K700i.

And you also have option to attach FM handsfree kit to your phones (original kit, not that cheap 200 Rs kit). In that case SonyEricsson T290/T610/T630/K300i/K500i and Motorola E398 will be great buy.

Also check LG and Siemens phone, I have no idea about them.

neminemi

thanx aadipa

hi aadipa,

can u tell me if the motorola e398 supports FM kit?

n considering ur advice i'm planning to buy the k300i, it seemed to be the best of all sony handsets, 8k for the mobile and another 1200 for the kit.
The video/camera n memory are bonus.

So my problem is solved. And the kit is really cool looking.Thanx a lot, man.

bendre123

Broken In
go for k700i.
it has nice fm and camera and also memory.
and it may be around 11,000 in mumbai.
it a very nice phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom