**Post All Cellphone Related Queries Here**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Use this thread to post all your cell phone related questions. Use it to get comparisons, ask members about which phone is better, etc. Use this thread if you want to get the prices of specific models too. Basically, this is a Cellphone thread!! Use it to get all your answers.

Threads on cell phones started after this sticky has been posted will be merged into this one.

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
Nice idea Thanks

Well the k750i is expected in india in the second week of May according to local bangalore stores (not very reliable i must add) Cost arround Rs 25000/- Approx

hafees

In the zone
Best mobile under 10 K

hi! :)
someone pls tell me
which is the best mobile under 10 k? and how much will cost for a samsung d500. what is the cost of SE j300 i, k500i

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
@ hafees,
D500--> rs. 20k
K500i--> rs. 9.5k

Best mobile under 10k:
Nokia 3660
SE k500i

apoorv_bindlish

Right off the assembly line
Connectin internet through GPRS

I hv a Nokia 3120 phone
I want to know if i can coonect internet on PC using GPRS through this phone

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
^^
yes, u can with the Datacable which u can buy at a seperate cost.

GPRS gives a maximum limit of 24kbps only.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
i have just a single question about running the N3120 phone as a modem with DKU-2

*www.nokia.co.in/nokia/0,8764,56001,00.html

here is the page... but its not clear that whether the ph will work as a modem & will work with DKU-2..... if it can run as a modem with DKU-2 then where can i find the proper driver for the device.....

thnx

blstsk123

Right off the assembly line
About Samsung Mobile Phone

Hi ! everybody,
Most of my friends who have Samsung Mobile Phone like SGH-C100,600 etc. ask me to transfer wallpapers, ringtones etc thru IrDA link. I have an IrDA device attached to my PC thru USB interface, and it is quite easy to transfer files from PC to mobile and vice versa to NOKIA or SONY ERRICSSON PHONES.Even these phones can transfer files to each other thru their Ir link, but I never succeded on Samsung . Is there any software like PC SUIT etc for these phones available? If so where to get it ? Or any other settings to be changed to do so ? Kindly help.

LayZ

Broken In
Guess what friend I happen to own that phone myself...i do transfer wallpapers and ringtones to my phone...but i use a usb cable..

LayZ

Broken In
oops i forgot to add..i tried doing the same over the IR port....but wasnt able to however hard i tried..its just some problem with the IR on the cell...but i was able to sync my phonebook using IR...even that was a hell of a trouble though

chinmay

Journeyman
samsung sucks guyz....bigtime...i never succeeded in connecting any samsung phone thru bt or ir...connectin nokia is a piece of cake

nishant71

Broken In
Help needed (Cell Phones)

hi to all, i m a new member here....
i have a Sony Ericsson K500i phone.
i want to know whether a USB cable would connect my phone to a Computer?
also Whether my phone can play video clips like Windows Media etc.
(my phone is mp3 Compatible)

G

gxsaurav

U need the data cable, then u can transfer 3gp files to your mobiel to play the movies

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
features of k750 ... price less than 20k .. ny model coming up in mind ppl ???

25k as pointed by pradeep is just tooo high to spend ..
when after 3 months u'll find that its down by 4k ...!!!

so iam looking for sumthing similar to features like that of 750i .. but BELOW 20k!!

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
hey nishant welcum to the forums m8!!

but therez a "sticky" thread dedicated entirely to cell fones... better post ny further queries there...

nd as far as connecting is concerned u sure need a data cable .. will be around 600-700 i guess ... not too sure though ..

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
I hv a Nokia 3120 phone

i have just a single question about running the N3120 phone as a modem with DKU-2

here is the page... but its not clear that whether the ph will work as a modem & will work with DKU-2..... if it can run as a modem with DKU-2 then where can i find the proper driver for the device.....

thnx

Same question again.... any one....????

nishant71

Broken In
thx

Thx but can i also play windows media player files apart from mp3's???
videos etc....
pls reply...
if not then is there some software available to convert windows media to 3gp format???

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting

thnx

I hv a Nokia 3120 phone

Same question again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom